Uncover Hidden Boys meanings
Casey is used chiefly mainly the English language, and it's derived from Celtic and Slavonic origins. Through its Celtic roots, its meaning is connected with Cathasaigh, descendant of the vigilant one. 'Cathasaigh' means vigilant and wakeful. It's stated that numbers hold the key to our inner most personality. Each letter inside your Christian name has a number equivalent. Everything in life, can be reduced to a number, and each number has a meaning. In numerology, this meaning is converted into a useful tool for understanding our inner most secrets. Read on to learn what Casey means in spiritual terms.
The number eight is extremely materialistic as well as really desirous regarding position as well as energy. Neither of these drives are naturally damaging unless of course they are taken to the extreme. You must steer clear of the tendency to be able to focus on making money. You may have substance issues or some other addiction during your lifetime.
You're an exceptional manager since you can give strategy, responses to questions quickly, and complete projects; you're very reliable and also accomplished. As it usually happens, this might be too much of a good thing. When you have too much of the number within your cosmetics, you might express a few of the damaging attitudes associated with this number. A person who shows the adverse characteristics of eight can be very rigid and obstinate. There is sometimes a problem with accepting goals, which is connected to becoming over-ambitious, and you'll convey an unreasonable attitude to completing projects. Your negative traits are anxiety due to the lack of development. If your feeling depressed you can become demanding. You like to be free to do as you wish. Sometimes you can also become annoyed at other people, especially those people you love.
You are the type of person that can accomplish your goals, almost as fast as you have planned them. You are a political leader by nature and would thrive in this kind of environment because you tend to have the right answers and your moral compass is succinct and never wavers.
You are born to lead in a sense and the way that you approach the world makes it so that you can create a perfect place for you to thrive. You are the type of person who is capable of coming up with off the wall ideas that you make work. You take an executive approach to others and you tend to micromanage and you know what others have to offer you and your life experience almost instantly upon meeting them. You work extremely hard, which is why you are capable of having great success in your life. In fact, you are known as the workaholics in this world. The more that you work the happier you are because you feel the most vibrant and alive when you are doing a lot of different things at once. In this when you take your vacations life is a lot easier for you because you feel as though you have earned it.
- Origin: Celtic
- Quick Meaning: Brave
- Number of letters: 5, Those 5 letters total to 17
- Gender: Boy
- Spanish: Female Honorable
- Latin:Female Diminutive of Catherine: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin 'Katharina', from the Greek 'Aikaterina'. It was borne by a number of saints, including St Catherine of Alexandria, a 4th century martyr who suffered torture on a spiked wheel
- Irish: Male Observant; alert; vigorous
- Famous Bearer: radio personality and voice of 'Scooby-Doo' (cartoon dog) Casey Kasem
- Irish: Female Brave; Vigilant
- Greek: Female Honorable. Biblical; acacia wood was used to build the wilderness Tabernacle
- Gaelic: Male Brave
- Gaelic: Female Brave
- French: Female Diminutive of Catherine: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin Katharina, from the Greek Aikaterina
- English: Male From a Polish word meaning 'Proclamation of peace.' A diminutive of Casirnir, Cassandra, or Catherine. Popularized as a boy's name by the American folk song 'Casey Jones'
- English: Female Diminutive of Cassandra: Cassandra was a Trojan prophetess, daughter of King Priam. This name became popular in medieval Britain, and fashionable in the USA in the mid-2Oth century. A diminutive of Casirnir, Cassandra, or Cathedne
- Celtic: Male Brave
- Biblical: Female Refers to the Biblical acacia wood that was used to build the wilderness Tabernacle
You are extremely unhappy when you find that you are stuck in non-movement for a reason that you didn’t earn. This is the case with joblessness, when the eight is without work they tend to grow stagnant and incredibly unhealthy both physically and mentally. Generally speaking as soon as they find something to do with themselves on they lose any weight that they may have picked up extremely fast because on an energetic level they are happy to be alive and that is a relatively lighter way of being all around. You have the potential of being somewhat bossy and your enthusiasm wanes when others are not listening to what it is that you want. Much of what concerns you in this life is the ability to make money and learning how to have more power in your career. Therefore you are constantly doing what you can to make sure that you are the best in your field. You care greatly about the status that you have and the general way that others see you, you work hard enough that you desire to be recognized for your achievements therefore the attainment of awards make you feel the best and most efficient in life.
Within relationships you tend to be frank as well as honest, almost to a fault. You attract others who are far gentler then you so that you can let your guard down in private situations but you must be aware of the fact that those that are gentler then you can also be hurt more often and easier then you so you need to also become more compassionate so that you do not burn others to whom you trust the most.
- Good leadership
- Honest at work
- Hard worker
- Willing to try new things
- Lot's of money making ideas
- Lack of development,
- Can be annoyed at people
By Flo Saul
Oct 1, 2012