Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
Seeing Ink in your tea leaf readings, is a very good sign.
As Ink in tea leaf reading symbolizes creativity. Creativity in itself is a good thing. It directs you to look inside for the inspiration and start putting it on paper.
It also tells that it is time to work hard to write your destiny.
It also shows that you are a good soul and are ready to accept a new outlook and a new bright approach to life. Spilled ink indicates a small minor problem.
Whereas if inkbottles appear in readings, it symbolizes that very soon you will get a proper solution to all your problems and uncertainty in your life which you are facing nowadays.
In you see spilled ink it indicate hardships and possibility of failure even with best of efforts. If you see a broken inkpot it indicates sudden loss in personal life and business venture so much so that you may have to make a fresh start.
In your teacup you could have
- Seen an ink pot.
- Observed more than one ink pot.
Meaning of the cane in your tea leaf reading
- Near the handle of the teacup: to see an ink pen or inkpot on top of the cup foretells that the time is ripe for you to dwell on the inner self and write down your destiny by using ink coupled with hard work.
- Bottom of teacup: To see ink or an inkpot in the bottom of the cup tells that this is time to work hard and be away from all worldly pleasures to be the only way to pass through your difficulties.
- By the rim of the teacup: Finding peace is important, particularly in connection to a long-term job.
- Middle of teacup: to see the inkpot in middle of pack, indicates that you have to be careful in your endeavours and use the proper means and tread on right path as the only way to script a good future.