Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
Generally speaking, a dancer is associated with your current feelings in life.
Dancer's project happiness. When he or she is dancing in your teacup this indicates that you are likely to be happy in life. You will encounter happiness in your day-to-day activities. This symbol is also connected to how you feel inside. Seeing such a symbolism is associated with happy times.
The message of this symbol is to look from within to recognize that you need to be able to build something in your life. This symbol is a positive omen - happiness can be found if you're looking in the right direction.
In your teacup you could have
- Seen a dancer.
- More than one dancer.
Detailed meaning of seeing a dancer in your teacup
- Top of teacup: in the top position this omen suggests that someone close needs your attention. There is general happiness within your current life and the dancer indicates that you will find your true passion!
- Handle of cup: the dancer can stand for emotions that are blocking your ability to progress your life further. This means you are having trouble finding out what you want from life.
- Middle of teacup: a dancer in the middle position indicates that you need to look at what you have built up so far in your life -- some things need attention!
- Rim of teacup: in order to you to progress on to another level you need to find out what you want from life. As the dancer is associated with our emotions, the symbol suggests that you fear being blocked by powerful feelings of another.
- Bottom of teacup: in the bottom position you are forced to work out what part of your lifestyle needs your attention - and stop thinking about others.