Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
To see a dagger represented in your tea leaf reading suggests that there are going to be difficult times ahead.
A dagger represents danger. There is a possibility that you will encounter conflict. Domestic pets such as dogs an rabbits will fulfill you more than human affection.
A dagger is also associated with aggressive behavior. There may be a relative or a friend who is behaving quite aggressively with you or somebody close to you.
The meaning of a large dagger pointing down can be either positive or negative. In the positive sense a dagger is associated with beating conflict in the near future. It's a sign that you have a tendency to express anger quite quickly in situations.
This is a warning that sometimes you need to be able to keep the peace and keep control of your emotions.
In your teacup you could have
- Seen a dagger.
- The dagger appeared upside down
- Seen more than one dagger.
Meaning of the dagger in your tea leaf reading
- Top of tea cup: for the dagger to appear in the top position of the teacup indicates a desire or harmony will enter your life in the near future. This can also represent your social and emotional life. The symbol can be a representation of your expression and internal emotions and needs.
- Middle of teacup: a dagger in the middle of your teacup suggest that you have been worrying about a loved one or a friend. This is partially due to previous actions on your part. You are always concerned about what other people think of you. This symbolism is a wake-up call that not everybody sees things on the same wavelength. The dagger can also suggest that somebody is going to say something to you that will ultimately benefit you.
- Near the handle of the teacup: it's important or you to not to let other people get you down. Take whatever anybody else says to you with a pinch of salt.
- Bottom of teacup: the dagger in the bottom position indicates that you need to be more approachable.
- The short sword is a symbol of and enmity. Appearing with other symbols i menace of the gravest nature, and in all cases of great need for watchfulness in all things.
- Beware of being too hasty in any undertaking hand.