Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
To see a cannon is a symbol of extreme emotion.
This is also a sign that someone is threatening you in a rather unsatisfactory manner. It is a symbol associated with an overreaction to a conflict or a petty argument. The actual position of the canon represents the time period of when you are likely to encounter this scenario. It can also be a sign that you may be overreacting to a situation in your current life.
The size of the cannon is equally important. A large cannon is an indication that other people may get involved in this conflict. Make sure that this conflict allows you to control things in the distant future. This symbol is nothing to be scared of since in the long-term it is a positive omen. It's a clear indication telling you to that you should trust in yourself.
In your teacup you could have
- Seen the cannon.
- Seen the cannon fire.
- Observed the cannon.
Meaning of the cannon in your tea leaf reading
- Top of teacup: a situation which requires a delicate approach is represented by a cannon near the top of your tea leaf reading. You will more likely experience this in the near future if your tea leaf reading shows this symbol at the top position.
- Lines are broken: if the cannon is not continuous this means you will be successful but the chances of acquiring the things you need are limited.
- Cannon firing: this tells that you value your loved ones and consider them as the most important people around you. This is the perfect opportunity to prove your loyalty. It also focuses on winning a battle and involuntary conduct.
- Bottom of teacup: for this symbol to be presented at the bottom of the teacup is a suggestion that new opportunities and new beginnings may happen. To make it simple you have had a lot of opportunities knocking at your door but you weren't able to carry out any!
- Side of teacup: if the cannon is positioned at the side of the tea leaf reading you will have a long life free from sickness and any business plans put into action will be successful.
- Small cannon: a small symbol represents a choice that needs to be made which bring about a significant change. It's going to be a positive change but can only be achieved later in life.
- Large cannon: a fear of the unknown and a prosperous existence is mostly associated with a large cannon.