Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
To see a candle presented in your teacup symbolizes peace and celebration.
This is also connected to the spiritual side of your soul. If the candle has a flame this is an indication that you need to carry out some useful task.
This will benefit you and your household and mentally help you relax, as candles are represented by fire there is also an immediate need for a love affair. Somebody close to you is going to celebrate unfavourable news in the weeks to come. A candle can also be associated with the spiritual side of life. To see one with a flame in your tea leaf cup is overall positive omen.
In your teacup you could have
- Seen a candle burn.
- Seen more than one candle.
Meaning of the candle in your tea leaf tea leaf reading
- Candlestick: if you see a candle in a candlestick this is even more favourable represents honesty and beauty.
- Top of teacup: for the candle to appear at the top of your teacup indicates that many people are going to come to you for advice in the near future. This is going to be extremely encouraging. The reason that this is going to be positive is that the advice you gave will benefit you and mentally. There is also a suggestion that other people are likely to get involved in your business.
- Bottom of teacup: to see this located at the bottom typically represents that you need peace in life, perhaps perception that has been lost is coming together now? this may also signify an attempt to be able to shed light on your own emotions, with regards to a situation.
- Birthday candles: to see birthday candle in a birthday cake, you're likely to be suffering from many life changes: moving from stage of life to another.