Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
To see bricks in your teacup is a suggestion that there are a number of roads ahead of you that will appear blocked.
A brick wall signifies that people who are close to you will let you to carry out a number of tasks on their behalf. And fortunately, you will have the time to help out. To see one brick indicates that it is time to change in your current life.
There is a distinct feeling that you have more opportunities and other people in life. To see a long wall is the suggestion that you may have a feeling of being cut off from other people around you. This is not necessarily negative, however it does make you feel rather uncomfortable.
You'll notice that below the positions will provide different meanings, these differ slightly in regards to the interpretation, this is due to the fact that the tea leaf symbols have a positive interpretation dependent upon the placement inside the cup.
In your teacup you may have:
- Observed a brick on it's own.
- Seen a long brick wall.
- The brick was broken.
- You can make out a small wall made of brick.
Meaning of a brick positioned in your teacup:
- Top of teacup: for this to be featured in the top of your tea cup is an indication that people are going to be gossiping about you. It will not necessarily be favourable. If the brick appears at the rim of your teacup this is an indication that friends will support you.
- Middle of teacup: to see the brick in the middle of a teacup symbolises our ability to be in touch with the elements around us, while not straying too far away from our most secret thoughts. The brick appearing in the middle of your tea cup represents power, authority and knowledge. It means that you are an authority and have the control of your own destiny.
- Broken brick: if the brick is broken in anyway then this denotes a breach of trust or confidence in somebody close to you. The meaning of the tea leaf reading may suggest that you feel abandoned by other people this is a pleasant way to know that these people on your side.
- Bottom of teacup: at a basic level, bricks which are featured at the bottom of your teacup indicate that you are happy to work on a project or idea. It is important to keep this to yourself.
- Long brick wall at the bottom of your teacup: try not to take any criticism to heart, as the bricks can also represent our childhood years when placed at the bottom of your teacup.
- Stacked bricks: this tea leaf reading indicates that you have the power to build in the bricks of life. It's important to try and get this project off the ground that you can truly do what you wish.