Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
There are many types of boot that can be seen within the tea cup.
The boot could possibly be of ankle height or could be of knee height, in ancient times boots were incredibly popular, more so than they are today. If the boot was decorated at the top with a tassel and this suggests that you can make a success of any career.
A hiking boot indicates that is a general rule you will work better in employment or partnership than working alone. In a symbolic sense apart from what we have already discussed the boot is associated with travel. Obviously, we need to have shoes to travel. We can go anywhere! If the boot has laces then this can suggest that there is possibilities of a new relationship.
Let's for now look at the key placements of seeing a boot within a tea leaf reading.
The boot in the position at the top of the cup: this indicates that the journey will take place. Somebody could get incredibly hurt at your absence. They may find things very hard because they feel that they've never lived up to your high standards.
The boot in the position of the middle of the cup: to appear in the middle of the cup suggest that you are adaptable. You can show great strength of character.
Bottom of the cup: for the boot to appear in the bottom of the cup essentially means that you are a hard worker. You will travel maybe with work. You don't necessarily want to take the lead but in completing a task to the best of your ability you may be better off as being the leader.
Other meanings from tea leaf reading books:
- The boot appearing in tea leaf reading is quite an interesting symbolism.
- This denotes a protection from danger if well defined and clear, but ill-formed or tattered it shows disgrace and loss of position and credit.
- If the toe of the boot is pointing away from the handle, a speedy removal, the kick out.
- If at the top of the cup, a desire to travel.
- If in the middle it advises caution as to the next movements.
- If a circle is near it indicates a satisfactory completion.
By Flo Saul
Mar 29, 2013