Uncover hidden occult meanings
A plant oil which is extracted through a very complex process that generally yields very little product, making it costly to buy true essential oils. It's a misconception to think of them as actually being oily because they rarely are. These are called for often in rituals.
What are the essential Oils As Used By The Occult?
Essential oils have been used by pagans and Occultists for several years for their health properties. While in modern times there are various ways of extracting essential oils which are normally referred to as volatile oils, the ancient people used aromatic oils as a treatment for thousands of years. Other people use aromatic oils for ritualistic and medicinal purposes.
The reason why the use of the essential oils for ritualistic has come to limelight in recent years is because, in olden days, there was no distinction between the supernatural and the natural, the way it is presently done.
In fact, the word “pharmacy” comes from a Greek word which means enchantment or sorcery. The practice of making potions or medicines was considered to be a spiritual practice.
In general, there is nothing evil or good about oil. It is very natural and the problem just comes when men try to use it in strange ways.
Use of Essential Oils in Modern Occultists Practice
The modern occultists use essential oils and speak of them as having some special or sacred energies or magical properties. Some Wiccans use oils while performing spells, anointing sacred objects, invocation of spirits, or practicing of prophecy. Some oils are even linked directly to astrological signs.
Examples of Recipes For Cultic Essential Oils
The white Angelica essential oils are made from a combination of myrrh, bergamot, sandalwood, geranium, and rosewood which are meant to encourage feelings of security and protection. It combines several types of oils which were used during ancient times to make the body have a sweet smell and they bring about a sense of endurance and strength. It is used by many cultists to protect themselves from negative energies.
The portion referred to as “earth” is a combination of rose, myrrh, vetiver, and patchouli oils. It is a combination which is believed to bring protection and prosperity to the user.
The water portion is one which is a combination of myrrh, bergamot, jasmine, which is thought by the cultists to bring sensuality, psychic ability and increase physical emotions.
Essential oils which are referred to as abundance is created in order to make a frequency of harmonic magnetic energy field which surrounds you. There is a law of attraction of a higher frequency which is created that refers to things that we get attracted to. The oil of abundance makes you get extra wealth.
Reading the above, there is no difference between what the witches of ancient times used to do and what the essential oils are being used for.
Before Christians started using oils, they were already in use by witches and pagans and the occult use it to enhance their powers.
The secret behind what is referred to as the powers of the essential oils is not about the oil, but it is all in the energy that you give the oil.
A plant oil which is extracted through a very complex process that generally yields very little product, making it costly to buy true essential oils. It's a misconception to think of them as actually being oily because they rarely are.
These are called for often in rituals.
Popular essential oils used and their purposes:
- Angelica: Grounds energy so that one is open to visions and messages from the higher self.
- Basil: Stimulates the mind, eases decision making, and relieves gloom.
- Bergamot: Opens hearts closed by grief to receive and give joy. Helps hearts already open to direct healing to others. Used with prosperity visualizations.
- Cedarwood: Cuts through mental blockages to deepen our connection to spirit. Excellent for deep relaxation, meditation, and psychic work.
- Chamomile: Calming and soothing, with a strong effect on anger and over sensitivity. Assists in loving communication.
- Cinnamon: Helps us connect with our psychic powers, used with visualization to create prosperity.
- Cypress: Helps with transitions, especially when involving decision making, gives comfort and strength in the face of loss including death. Eucalyptus: Psychic cleanser of negative energies, especially from arguments and fights. Fennel: Helps to ward off psychic attack and gives courage.
- Frankincense: Historically ceremonial oil used to deepen breathing and elevate consciousness; helps to make one aware that reality is multidimensional; also helps break unwanted ties with the past. Jasmine: The oil of romance, considered to be a potent aphrodisiac. Helps blend physical and spiritual love.
- Juniper berry: Cleans out negative psychic energy, including one’s own feelings of uncleanliness. Lavender: Calming, balancing, helps us integrate spirituality into everyday life. Can assist in sleep. Lemongrass: Stimulates Psychic awareness.
- Myrrh: Grounds spiritual energy, aids in meditation, helps us move through emotional and spiritual blockages.
- Patchouli: A grounding oil which connects our physical selves ; aphrodisiac.
- Peppermint: Mental stimulant; balances both the overblown and under developed ego.
- Rose: Heart opener, facilitates creativity, helps to bring a spiritual content to sexual relationships.
- Rosemary: Psychic protector; stimulant which promotes mental clarity.
- Rosewood: Calms without inducing drowsiness; excellent for meditation. Sandalwood: Stills the conscious mind so a meditative state can be achieved; helps free the mind from the past.
- Share the article with other users so that they get to know about essential oils in relation to occults.