Uncover Hidden Herbs meanings
Chia seed comes from the sage plant. It is popular in Mexico.
The chia seed is used in stop gossip spells. It is part of the mint family. A method for stopping gossip and slander involves burning either a “San Ramon Nonato” (St. Raymond Nonnatus - a 13th century saint usually petitioned to silence gossip and slander) candle or a “Tapa Boca” (Shut Mouth) candle.
Use a sachet powder which contains powdered Slippery Elm Bark, Cloves and Chia seeds and mixed with alum powder. Write “All those who maliciously gossip about me” on a slip of paper and write either “San Ramon Nonanto” (usually written nine times) or “Tapa Boca” (usually written seven times). Cross it and set under the candle. Dress the candle with Stop Gossip Oil.
Read a prayer on the back of the candle. Psalm 37 is suggested. Put the powder in a bag, wrap up any left-over candle wax and materials then bury in the backyard. The sachet powder may also be sprinkled on the office floor in the case of office gossip. Still another method involves a laminated prayer card or statue of San Ramon Nonato. A dime is stuck over the mouth of the statue or the mouth of the prayer card, usually by a wad of chewing gum or “Blu-tack” to hold it in place. Chia seed may also be used for protection and to promote health.
Here is a quick spell to stop gossip:
- White Seven-Knob Candle.
- Seven orka's.
- Protection oil / gossip oil
- Fiery Wall of protection oil.
- Combination of both oils.
- Carve the gossiper’s name on a white candle seven times.
- Dress the candle with either Stop Gossip Oil, Protection Oil or Fiery Wall of Protection Oil. You can also use a combination of these oils to make the solution stronger.
- Put the white candle on a layer of Chia seeds. Add seven orka's around the plate.
- Start on a Saturday and burn the candle one knob for each day, for a week.
- It is believed that this will make the troublesome person stop back-biting by the time the week ends.
- Dispose of the remnants by burning or tossing into running water.