Uncover secrets of your name
The name Alberta is pronounced as aeLBAHRTah or in German and Polish as aaLBEHRTaa.
Alberta is from the Germanic language. The meaning of Alberta is 'nobly famous'. The Canadian province Alberta seemed to be named after Princess Louise Caroline Alberta (1848-1939), The name Alberta has 36 forms which are used in both the English language and other languages. English variations of the name include Alberteen, Albertha, Albertina (also in German, Italian, and Portuguese), Albertinah, Albertine.
What is the popularity of Alberta?
Alberta is unusual as a girl's name. Its usage peaked modestly throughout 1909 with 0. 201% of girls being named Alberta. The name has dropped in favor since then. Alberta is the camel name quite a rare name, it was popular in the 1900s. Alberta is also a surname.
What does the name Alberta mean?
- Origin: Teutonic
- Quick Meaning: Noble, Brilliant
- Number of letters: 7, Those 7 letters total to 23
- Gender: Girl
- Teutonic: Female Feminine form of Albert: intelligent or noble.
- Hungarian: Female Bright or noble.
- German: Female Noble, bright. Feminine of Albert.
- English: Female Feminine form of Albert from the Old German Adalbert meaning noble and bright. The Canadian province Alberta was named for Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's daughter Princess Louise Alberta, who was married to a former Canadian Governor-General.
What are the positive traits of the name Alberta mean?
- Intelligent and focused
- good negotiation skills
- good leadership qualities
What are the negative traits of the name Alberta mean?
- Stressed at work
- lives in a fantasy world
- too optimistic