Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Dreaming of a whirlpool is a sign that some inner emotion is going to knock you off your feet.
You need to deal with a problem and clean up your act. To see a whirlpool suck you up means that times are going to be a bit stormy in the weeks to come. You may need to think about how you will help other people. To have a dream of seeing a whirlpool in the sea means that other people are going to gossip about you.
In this dream you may have
- Seen a whirlpool in the sea.
- Jumped into a body of water then a whirlpool spun you around.
- Seen a whirlpool in a shower or bath.
- Had a whirlpool in your house.
- Had a drink from a whirlpool.
- Been caught in a whirlpool.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You received help while whirlpool.
- Your dishes are spotless and do not need to be washed.
- Your dishes or sink are made of diamonds, gold or other priceless materials.
- You wash the dishes easily and with a sense of joy.
- You are singing or dancing while whirlpool.
Detailed dream meaning
When a whirlpool is featured in your dream this means that your emotions are going to be up and down. As an individual, this will be associated with your mental, creative, and unpredictable dimensions of everyday life. To see others caught in a whirlpool means this is having an effect on how you feel about things. The actual emblematic nature of water is very just like how you see things in life: if the water was calm when life is going to be easier. To see a whirlpool in a shower, bath, and or a hot tub tends to symbolize a restorative healing aspect of water energy.
To dream of relaxing in a whirlpool means that you have a tendency to signify an overdose associated with emotions that accompany unwanted adjustments or even heavy doubt. Drinking water from the whirlpool means that people may want something from you. To see a whirlpool in a natural setting such as a river, lake, and also the sea tends to represent lifestyle situations associated with others. that can trigger us into deepened psychological maturity.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Your emotions.
- Starting or ending a relationship.
- Feeling overwhelmed by emotions.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of Whirlpool
Overwhelmed. Satisfied. Complacent. Excited. Hampered. Resolute. Determined. Lonely. Proud. Weary. Isolated. Burdened. Methodical. Orderly.
By Flo Saul
Oct 16, 2012