Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
When you dream about weight, it indicates the burdens you may be carrying in life.
It shows the responsibilities and commitments that you may be having in your life. It also means your worth, your self-esteem, your power of persuasion and the influence you have towards others. You need to understand yourself better when you have such dream about your weight.
This kind of dream can also show that you have been very preoccupied with the thoughts of your own weight. Maybe you want to either gain more weight or lose weight and you are thinking about it so much. When you are losing some weight in the dream, it shows that you are getting relieved from some responsibilities that were weighing you down and you don’t feel the heavy burdens anymore. Maybe some responsibilities are now taken by others and you are relieved. When you have a dream that you have become overweight then it means that you are getting overburdened with so many responsibilities.
Detailed dream interpretation
A dream about weight usually symbolizes the worth of something or somebody. When you are weighing something in your dream, then it means that you are trying to get to the bottom of the matter to realize the options you need to take. You are weighing a given situation or trying to find out the worth of something. When you have a dream that you have become underweight, then the dream suggests that you really need to work hard in a given situation to make the ends meet. You need to work hard to achieve your goals in life. When you are lifting weight in a dream, then it means that you have some strength and power and you need even people to realize that you are in charge. It shows that you should not underestimate your power.
In your dream you may have
- Seen that you have gained a lot of weight.
- This shows that the responsibilities you have are overburdening you as they continue to increase and you can no longer cater to them all any longer.
- Seen that you are losing weight, which indicates that the responsibilities are being taken away and you are getting relieved from the heavy burdens that you had.
- Seen that you are underweight.This shows that there is a need for hard work so that you can achieve what you want in life.
- It portrays that you cannot measure up in some given situations in life and you, therefore, need to work on that to improve.
- Seen that you are overweight which shows that you are under pressure to fulfill some responsibilities and they are overburdening you.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You have a dream about lifting a heavyweight and you realize that you are very strong and powerful and you really need to exploit your power.
- You need people to realize the power and influence you have over them.
- You have a dream that you are losing weight and you come to realize that you are getting relieved of the heavy burdens and the responsibilities you have been carrying.
- You become happy that you are free from the responsibilities.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of Weight
Nervous, fearful, excited, exhausted, happy, anxious.
By Flo Saul
Mar 21, 2013