Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
The concept of Virtual reality is that it is a simulated reality in which we can create whatever we want through a game console or some other kind of device.
Most people pursue virtual reality as a way of having fun or escaping from their everyday life. When it comes to dreaming, since this IS a virtual reality on its own, if one dreams of being in an additional virtual reality this is a sign of severe escapism on the part of the dreamer.
However this is also highly situational, the experiences we have in our virtual reality are very similar to the ones we have normally, except that in this case perhaps you can fly or there are dragons and the like.
In this dream you may have
- Flown with dragons in the virtual reality.
- Had sex in the virtual reality.
- Been caged in the virtual reality.
- Fought a battle in the virtual reality.
- Decorated your home in the virtual reality.
- Killed people in the virtual reality.
- Saved people from dying in the virtual reality.
- Pet a cat in a virtual reality.
- Played music in a virtual reality.
- Found doctors examining you in a virtual reality.
- Saw paintings in your virtual reality.
- Found a book shelf in your virtual reality.
- Claimed happiness in your virtual reality.
- Were stuck in the 80s in your virtual reality.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You had sex in the virtual reality
- Decorated your home in the virtual reality
- Saved people from harm or death in the virtual reality
- Flown with dragons or other fantasy creatures in the virtual reality
- You ate grapes in your virtual reality
- You hung lights in your virtual reality
- Decided to drive a car in your virtual reality
- Decided to become clear with a loved one in your virtual reality
Detailed dream meaning
Being trapped in a dream can be emotionally frustrating but when you are dreaming that you are in VR (Virtual reality) then you are creating a space that is similar to the waking world. This world that you create in your mind is a caging persona that reflects your own repressed feelings. For example, when one dreams of killing people in a virtual reality this means the dreamer is experiencing unhinged rage that is bottled up and usually directed at a person specifically or a situation.
Dreaming of productive experiences in VR is a way of embracing positive changes that you are manifesting in your waking world. Having sex in virtual reality is a release of your own desires or fetishes.
Realize when you dream of being in an environment that you are envisioning both what you want to have happen (and can be altered based on your own positive or negative visions of your own waking world) but also what you are manifesting to have happen in your waking world as well.
These kinds of dreams represent what you are focusing on in your subconscious mind and you need to find a way to focus your energies directly in the waking world to get what you want. Consider ways in which you can dream or focus your energies to get what you want out of life.
Because you can do all sorts of things that you would normally do in the waking world but in a different fashion, virtual reality dreams are often concepts of creation about what you wish you could have in your life on a realistic level. It doesn’t all have to be fantasy. Consider your own goals that are represented and whether or not your completed or reached them in your dream. Often your psyche will work out easier ways to reach goals or set you on the right path by introducing an idea or concept to your higher self in a fantastic way just to get its attention.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Disconnection from real life.
- Fear about a waking life scenario.
- Fantasy connections.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of virtual reality
Sacredness. Certainty. Fantasy. Clarity. Wisdom. Fear. Confusion. Consternation. Concentration.
By Flo Saul
Oct 16, 2012