Vaccinate / Vaccinations
Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Dreaming of vaccinations can be prompted by the increased fear about vaccinations
While there is a debate about whether or not children should or should not receive vaccinations currently popular in the media, the information that you hear in your waking world can sometimes get exaggerated in your mind and drawn out in your dreams.
Having dreams about vaccinations can sometimes be omens about health for yourself, your animals, or your children but sometimes they also represent exaggerated fears. It is up to you to differentiate based on current information that you have, your own fears, and your own thoughts about vaccinations to determine if your dream is likely just reacting to some recent information or a true warning about a potential health issue.
In this dream you may have
- Received vaccinations that you didn’t need.
- Got vaccinated against illness.
- Debated vaccinations with someone else.
- Talked to your doctor or pediatrician about vaccinations.
- Decided not to vaccinate your child and then they got sick.
- Got sick from an illness that you were vaccinated from.
- Had a nightmare about vaccinations regarding your own children or children that you cared about.
- Saw a child with autism and associated it with vaccinations.
- Decided whether or not you should vaccinate your children.
- Got vaccinations for an animal or your pet.
- Found a new vaccination.
- Had a flu shot.
- Found out that vaccinations didn’t work.
- Felt sick after a vaccination.
Positive changes are afoot if
- Talk with your doctor or make an informed decision about vaccinations that you feel comfortable with.
- Vaccinate a pet against a real threat.
- Get vaccinated and protect yourself from getting sick.
- Protect your children from being sick.
Detailed dream meaning
Whenever you protect anyone in a dream, be it yourself, your child, or a pet, it is a good omen for your own waking world. Doing this in a dream indicates that you are literally, taking care of business and it is a good sign for the future. Taking care of those you love in a dream represents your own person determination to be there for the people around you.
Vaccinations, because of the debate about them, can be a representation of needing more information. If you have children and you need to get them vaccinated it may be time to consider which vaccinations to give your children. Talking with your doctor and processing out information in your dream it is a good thing and a sin of getting information. If you don’t have children but you still have a dream that you do and that vaccinations are needed then you should take this as a sign that you need to buckle down in your waking world to protect things that are important to you. Especially if you don’t have children, this is a sign that you are headed toward a time in your life where you are going to have to make a serious and weighted decision. Making a positive decision – whether or not you actually give the vaccinations in your dream – indicates that you are level headed and are able to get through the difficult problem before you. If you speak with a professional in your dream, consider professional help as well for the real problem that you are facing in your waking world.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Protecting people that are important to you and being responsible.
- Taking care of your family, home, and those that you love.
- Being responsible.
- Seeing a professional to help you with your problems.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream about vaccinations
Unsure. Certain. Confused. Concerned. Unsure. Inquisitive. Decisive. Clear. Determined.
By Flo Saul
Oct 16, 2012