Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Water is an important dream to interpret because this relates to emotional stability.
The dream is often associated with other factors that need to be interpreted separately. Being underwater generally implies there is a possibility that you have emotions you wish to discover. In the same time, dreaming of underwater is most of a time a reference to change, as being underwater it means being in another world. Being underwater can also be associated with a variety of different circumstances and images within your dream, so it is important to interpret this separately.
In your dream you may have
- Being under waves and drowning.
- Bathing and being underwater.
- Being underwater in a canal.
- Underwater in a river.
- Floods and you are underwater.
- You are underwater in a lake.
- You are underwater in a fountain.
- A swimming pool and you are underwater.
- Underwater in the sea.
- You are underwater in clear water.
- Unclear, murky underwater.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You stay put about possible dangers.
- You control your emotions.
- You do not reject changes.
Detailed dream interpretation
The meaning of being underwater can be interpreted in two separate ways. To dream of being in clear water indicates that things are likely to progress positively in the future. If the water in your dream is murky or unclear, then it means it is likely that joy and pleasure will soon enter your life. For women, if a child is associated with being underwater, this is sure sign of pregnancy on its way.
Waves and the sea in general have significance connected to the menstrual cycle of a woman, and can also indicate the emotions of trying to attain a goal in the near future. If you see water rising in your house or outside in the form of waves and you end up being underwater, this shows you are likely to experience a struggle between yourself and another. This can also suggest that you are going to face dangerous influences in the future.
If your feet are wet, but the rest of your body is not underwater, this illustrates troubles are likely in the future. If you fall into water and you sink underwater, this is a sign that you are going to make many mistakes, and you are likely to suffer from these. If you dream of being in clear water, this indicates that there are going to be many hopes in the future.
If the water is sprayed upon you with a hose or anything else and you are covered in water, or you are taking a bath and you end up underwater, this indicates that you need to wake up to a passionate hobby in the future. As outlined above, water is a life giving force, full of happiness and symbolizing a range of different circumstances depending upon how this is displayed in your dream.
There are many ways to improve your life after dreams during which you see yourself underwater. It is impossible to interpret every situation. Here is a detailed interpretation of the main points above.
- Entering water and falling underwater generally represents that you monitor and do things important to you in life.
- If you see water flowing from the taps and cover you until you are underwater, this indicates hidden passion for somebody.
- If you are actually underwater, this usually represents a decision or even lack of a decisive action.
- Going down in water generally indicates your strength in a situation, but if you are swimming this suggests a fresh start in your life.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of underwater
Thankful. Admiring. Terrified. Surprised. Anxious. Worried. Strange. Insecure. Furious. Tired. Lazy. Confused. Upset. Overwhelmed. Offended. Insecure. Angry. Scared. Staying alive. Feeling unpleasant.