Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
This dream indicates a unity of exchange between two people.
Teapots in your dream show that your emotions are going to be tested. The dream could display serving tea from the teapot, as well as drinking tea with visitors and sharing news since you last saw them. Anything to do with sharing implies your heart. This unity of exchange can be about communication or outer communication. Dreaming of teacups indicates that it is important for you to understand your subconscious knowledge. Within that you can improve your life. If you dream of Japanese tea, this indicates there is a unique way of caring for somebody which you have yet to find out about. This dream also depends on whether drinking the tea was in connection with a social event.
In your dream you may have
- Poured tea from a teapot.
- Enjoyed a cup of tea.
- Seen a mug of tea.
- Had your fortune read by tea leaves.
- Sat at a table drinking tea.
- You drunk tea with someone else.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You could enjoy having tea in your dream.
- Overall the dream turns out well - to enable you to learn an important lesson.
- The overall dream ends on a positive footing.
- If the tea was iced or hot, this dream indicates an increase in social popularity.
- If you poured the tea from the pot, it predicts a happy surprise.
Detailed dream interpretation
Tea is also a symbol addressed in spiritual enlightenment, and it usually has a strong connection to the spiritual world. If you dream of a teapot, this indicates that it is important for you to not pour away your emotions onto others. If you dream of brewing tea, this shows you are likely to be guilty of indiscreet actions, and that you are going to feel regret in some way.
If in your dream you are drinking tea with your friends or family, then this indicates social pleasures are going to come into fruition in the near future. To see tea leaves in your cup indicates that you may have some trouble in love or affairs of the heart. If you dream of taking afternoon tea with cakes and scones, this indicates that you are going to have a social event in the near future which will bring you much happiness.
If in your dream you spill tea, this is an omen of domestic confusion. Perhaps you have been acting immature lately. If you dream of wanting to drink tea it foretells you are going to be surprised by an unexpected guest who is going to appear at your door.
Old ancient dream interpretation meanings (1909)
- To have a dream of teacups foretells that you will attend some affairs of enjoyment.
- To dream you see a teakettle implies sudden news which will be likely to distress you. For a woman to pour sparkling, cold water from a teakettle it means she will encounter unexpected favors.
- For a woman to break or see broken teacups it omens her pleasure and good fortune will be marred by a sudden trouble.
- To drink wine from a teacup foretells fortune and pleasure will be combined in the near future.
- To dream that you are brewing tea it foretells that you will be guilty of indiscreet actions, and will feel deeply remorseful.
- To see your friends drinking tea and you are with them it denotes that social pleasures will pall on you, and you will seek to change your feelings by serving others in their sorrows.
- To see dregs in your tea it warns you of trouble in love, and affairs of a social nature.
- To spill tea is a sign of domestic confusion and grief.
- To find your tea chest empty unfolds much disagreeable gossip and news.
- To dream that you are thirsty for tea denotes that you will be surprised with uninvited guests.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of tea
Enjoying. Thirsty. Relaxing. Having fun. Surprised. Feeling good. Content. Amazed. Curious.
By Flo Saul
Oct 16, 2012