Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
To dream of tap dancing normally means that you are feeling overwhelmed with tasks and responsibilities.
Whether you are carrying out the rhythm (Jazz) tap or the more sublime Broadway tap, the dream suggests the requirement for more energy to continue in waking life. You must rest is the message of the dream. If so, you will succeed in all that you do. To encounter choreography typically symbolizes that two people will provide you advice in the future.
To see someone tap dancing in your dream, then it means that you will probably have fun in waking life. This indicates a great social life, with the prospect of making new friends in the future.
In your dream you may have
- Seen someone you know tap dancing: this suggests great fun with friends and those you have been socialising with. You will also meet new people in life.
- Wore soft tap shoes.
- Been in a dance class.
- Seen a jazz singer wearing tap shoes.
- To tap dance on a raised stage: Great prospects are on the horizon.
- To tap dance on top of a table or on top of a hill: you may be scared of a problem or person in waking life.
- Seen yourself dancing in your house: this means that you will have a celebration with your family and there will be little joy in your house.
- Seen a child tap dancing in your dream: great times are ahead.
Positive changes are afoot if
- To teach tap dancing.
- To be happy when tap dancing.
- You have seen that you are tap dancing with someone else in your dream.
Detailed dream interpretation
A dream of tap dancing especially if you encounter the noise of the steps symbolizes wealthy merchant, distinguished, honoured and envied by others because of the wealth they have created they are somewhat stingy. If you have a dream that you are tap-dancing to an audience it means the need to share your problems with someone close to you. If you are in a jazz club and you see tap dancers this denotes content times ahead.
To tap dance alone in your dream - means that you will gain satisfaction and joy in your life. If the person tap dancing is sick then this usually symbolizes anxiety. It can also symbolize longevity.
A woman tap dancing alone symbolizes slander. When a poor person (or a street musician) is tap dancing in a dream, it means future richness.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of tap dancing
Happy, joyous, lively, anxious, flexible, enjoyed the tap dancing in the dream.
By Flo Saul
Mar 21, 2013