Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
A stolen car in most cases denotes that you are going to face identity related problems in the future.
It may be personal or related to your profession, but you may be affected in waking life. The car represents your own personality. It may affect your reputation, the trust someone has in you, a close affectionate relationship, a finance based problem, an employment related negotiation or an expenses related issues. For a car to be hijacked in a dream is associated with somebody attacking you in real life. If someone in your dream demanded your car keys in a dream (stole them!) then this dream indicates that somebody will take something away from you. This could be a lover or alternatively a job. If you see your own car smashed in a dream after being stolen then this is a warning not to fall back on bad habits. Stolen cars in dreams represents the fact that your identity is being lost. The stolen car can also signify that your direction in life may be lost. It suggests that you need to think about your needs and wants.
In your dream
- Your car was stolen in a dream.
- You could see your car being driven by someone else.
- Someone came to you with a gun to take your car keys.
- Your car was stolen when parked.
- You returned to your car and it was stolen.
- Your car was being sold by someone in a dream.
- Your car was being given to a thief in a dream.
Deeper meaning into a stolen car dream
As the car represents your own identity - in the dream state for your car to be stolen means that you are unsure of the future. If you see your car being driven by thief in the dream then this indicates you are giving somebody else control responsibility of life. It could be a partner or parent. This relationship may lead to difficulties going forward.
There is many different outcomes if you dream of your car being stolen. We have listed some below but it can mainly suggest a lack of employment, difficulties in relationships alternatively blockages in your current life. The key to good finances and fulfilling goals in life is to listen to others and learn from mistakes.
To see a car stolen can also be associated with not only your own identity but your chances in life. In life, we have both good and bad fortune. This dream indicates that is up to you to make a choice that you need to make your own way in life. To dream that your car is being washed and consequently stolen indicates that you do for a changing need to embrace it. If your car keys are stolen then this indicates that you need to take responsibility of who you are this is what is causing the problem in life. Try not to focus too much on the past but think about the future. If you cannot find your car in a car park and suspect that it is stolen in a dream indicates you’re working on goals you will not fulfil. You need to start afresh and turn over a new leaf in life. The fact you can’t find your car in a dream means that your desires and goals are lost. To see your own car being driven by another drastically, and without your permission indicates you are taking on too much responsibility and letting other people control your life.
Result of seeing your car stolen in a dream
- Being fired: It may be a career related issue in which you face the danger of losing your job. This means you must engage in your job with care and responsibility. Be professional when negotiating with your seniors as well as juniors. Always respect your firm’s guidelines and job’s responsibilities. Always be polite to your colleagues but never try to build up personal relationships in the workplace.
- Personal relationships: A possible crack in your relationship with your best friend, spouse or family. You may think that they are not the cause of problems and that you are being betrayed by them. But always be mindful of your role in the relationship, be affectionate and friendly as usual and be tolerant of others because you will be the one who suffers most in this particular break up. Always try to keep your various relationships in a steady state and try to avoid critical encounters that may consequently cause a disagreement.
- Identity related issues: Sometimes, your image as a businessman or a reputed personality in your workplace could become vulnerable during the coming weeks. The special management and leadership traits you have practiced may not prove so effective. In this case it is best to try and be stable and tolerant. Face the problems with an unaffected and solid point of view. Be prepared for possible business fluctuations and take precautions. Be more conversant with your employees to avoid possible “professional mutinies “. If you are a student or a sportsman with special talents in your subject or sport, then a challenger could emerge one of these days. Do not worry, because challenges sharpen our talents. Engage in your activities with more enthusiasm and avoid mental or physical imbalance.
- Losing something valuable in your life: You may be about to lose something valuable in your life. Therefore, take the utmost care to protect the important things in your life. If you have invested a large sum of money in a non –recommended facility, think twice before renewing your deposits. Valuable thing in your life are not necessarily material. It could be a loved one or friend.
- A warning - watch your stable before the horse flees.
- Unbearable expense: You may face a situation in which you will have to spend more than you earn. It is advisable to watch your wallet in the near future. Consider of your company`s stability if you are in business. In your financial decisions, think twice.
In conclusion, a stolen car symbolizes something negative or unfavorable regarding your life.
But, if you think and act wisely, there is every reason that you will have the solutions for your problems. Sweet dreams!