Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Being a sex slave in one’s dream is connected to the relationships around the dreamer.
A sex slave is someone who is raped or forced into sex with someone. To see more than one sex slave in a dream means that you have been a slave to other people’s feelings. In essence, people have walked over you for too long. The dream suggests that it is time to stop to think about what you actually want from life. In dreams, sex can reflect the archetypal pattern which underlies the real person’s position in life. This type of dream may represent a wished-for reunion with another person in life.
What does it mean to dream about escaping slavery?
In dreams we sometimes we wonder what the symbols mean and being held hostage or trapped as a sex slave indicates our own negative emotions but also our profound respect for each other. It can imply that if you escape - you are feeling emotional at the moment, the good news is that through this dream your awareness has expanded and that you can tap into your own feelings and be successful. At times we have unresolved issues which include difficulty in family relationships, trouble with our bosses or feelings controlled by someone. I believe that “escaping” from the slavery in a dream can indicate that you will be interested to learn about your hidden negative emotions and work on them. This will help you grow and fix your low self-esteem. So in essence, I would say that this dream is positive in nature.
To dream that you are a sex slave suggests that you are not taking the initiative in life. This can mean that you have started to become so consumed by the needs of those around you that you have lost all focus on the "important" things in life. To see others as sex slaves (in a brothel or dungeon) means that you feel trapped by your own thoughts. The "slave" aspect of the dream means that others may not want the same things in life. A prostitute in a dream implies that you are going to encounter some difficult times ahead. The “selling” aspect of sex is seen as the way one communicates with others. Thus, to be a sex slave, selling sex means that others in life may take advantage of you – at a cost of your own feelings. As this dream is associated with control, it can suggest that you will encounter strong feelings of being controlled by others, especially if in your dream you escaped being a sex slave. I will quickly give you a meaning to some of the most popular dreams regarding sex slaves. In your dream you may have:
- Seen others as sex slaves = this dream can indicate that you wish to control others but this is for the greater good, it can also be connected to trying hard in life.
- Been a sex slave yourself = you could be trapped with your own thoughts.
- Been trapped by someone as a sex slave = that others will turn to you for advice.
- Sold as a prostitute = This refers to sexual themes and drives. They may be the foundations of your personality.
- Forced marriage Being forced into marriage without your consent dream is connected to an explosive situation where you are feeling anxiety. The only way to progress in life is a warm water to have these negative experiences so you can grow in the future.
- Sex trafficking = being part of a sex trafficking gang is all about your own physical energy. This dream is associated with their own strength and vulnerability and also feeling the impact of others.
- Kidnapping and raped = To be kidnapped and raped in a dream is associated with somebody controlling your waking life.
- Child prostitution = a disturbing dream which is, in essence, your own divine child and inner strength. Carl Jung pioneered the approach that in our dreams we sometimes call on our own inner child. It can indicate that in waking life you may be feeling manipulated.
- Arab slave trade = This can suggest difficult times in the future.
What is the detailed interpretation of a sex slave in a dream?
To run away in the dream shows that it will be time to break away from someone in waking life. To see children sex slaves in any of this context is ultimately a disturbing in a dream. It can mean that you hidden inner child is being controlled by someone. Maybe you have overeaten or you are not giving yourself credit in life. To dream of contacting the police, or being rescued by the police means that habits or bad relationships are going to cause problems in the future. The police can also suggest that it is time to negotiate in life.
To be chained in the dream, or to see others chained is a sign that you want others to do something for "you" in life. It can also suggest that you want something in life such as more money or promotion at work. To see many sex slaves in the dream is connected to pressures in life. For you to dream of a male sex slave means that you need to find more energy and get up and go. It can also mean a secret fantasy. To see sex trafficking in one’s dream can suggest a quest for love and affection. To be the person that is sex trafficking means you are trying to control others. To move to another country in your dream and be caught or sold for sex means that you may have a real-life crisis in waking life.
Positive changes are afoot if
You were able to escape the sex slave. You ran away. The dream ended positively. The police were called.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of a sex slave
Anxiety, fear, uneasiness, awkwardness, guilt, shame, humiliation, indignity, low self-esteem, dishonor, nervous and distress.