Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
A rosary in a dream is a sign of asking and receiving as well as contemplation.
When your dreams focus on rosaries or rosary beads, consider ways in which reflection and solitude may benefit your life.
The association of a rosary in a dream is devotion, purity, spirituality, and yearning. When you are dreaming of holding a rosary in a dream or carrying one with you then this is a sign of feeling alone. This is not a social symbol in a dream and when you see this then it is not an indication that you will have friends or love or anything like that.
The symbol of the rosary is more spiritual and it is a symbol of seeking oneness with the divine or God and needing direction. Consider ways in which you feel out of tune or off of your own path. Often this symbol will reoccur in your dream when you feel extreme dissatisfaction in your own life or when you know you could be doing better or offering more in a worldly sense.
In this dream you may have
- Held a rosary in your hand.
- Meditated on a rosary.
- Noticed many different rosaries in a dream.
- Held Rosary Beads.
- Been given a rosary or rosary beads.
- Sought the comfort and wisdom of church.
- Needed spiritual guidance.
- Helped someone pray or prayed for someone.
- Been offered love and healing thoughts.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You use a rosary for prayer and openly ask for help.
- You pray with someone.
- You meditate on a rosary or use rosary beads for meditation to find peace, comfort, or tranquility.
Detailed dream meaning
If you are feeling desperation in your waking world and see a rosary in a dream, this can often be a sign to turn to God, church, or whatever faith that you believe in. It is likely that you would find comfort in allowing your own problems to be handed over to God in order to find peace and absolution. Because of this, the rosary is often a sign of needing to throw your hands up and walk away from a situation that is no longer serving you, not good for you, or not beneficial to your life path and goals. Now is a time when you should not be inviting drama or being involved in your troubles as they are likely either too much for you to handle or there is no immediate solution. Sometimes time is simply needed to heal wounds and create a better environment out of your life.
The rosary is a symbol of prayer and needing guidance from the divine. Pay special attention to clues that are given to you. You may find that your answers have a solution but do not shy away from them simply because you don’t think they will work. Now is a time to take a leap of faith and have patience in the universe. Sometimes there is simply nothing you can do but to walk away and give it to God.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Needing spiritual guidance or direction.
- Trusting in the faith of God and knowing that all will be alright.
- Giving up your own power and control to a higher power.
- Understanding your path and place in the world.
- Having faith.
- Dealing with illness or sickness of a loved one.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of a rosary
Peace. Peaceful. Happy. Light. Pleasant. True. Pure. Seeking. Yearning. Hopeful. Helpless.
By Flo Saul
Oct 16, 2012