Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
A railing in a dream is a sign that you need to focus on boundaries in your life as well as a key that you are dealing with insecurity, restriction, or safety issues.
Falling but saving yourself by a railing is an indication of barely hanging on.
Usually, when you have any dreams about hanging on to something, it is a sign of success in your life. You may be feeling like you are barely hanging on right now, but this is a sign that you are going to be in a better direction. Understand that what you are going through right now is only temporary.
In this dream you may have
- Walked down stairs and held on to a railing.
- Been blocked from seeing over a ledge or jumping by a railing.
- Wished there was a railing somewhere or felt that there needed to be one there for safety issues.
- Built a new railing or added one to a building or stairwell.
- Had overhead railings in a car you were in (such as a dune buggy or race car).
- Waited behind a railing.
- Hit your car against a railing.
- Saw a car rub against a railing.
- Fell over a railing.
- Skateboarded on a railing.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You saved yourself with a railing.
- You walked or skateboarded safely on a railing.
Detailed dream meaning
Standing or being held back by railing is a sign of more restrictions in your life. Consider what is holding you back from attaining your own dreams at this time. If you are standing with many people behind a railing, then this can often be a sign of having others holding you back and can indicate friends or social life choices that are keeping you held back. Being in a car accident and hitting a railing is indicative of having bad influences around you as well and another reason that your dreams are not being recognized.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Holding back or not reaching full potential.
- Being cautious.
- Having restrictions placed on you.
- Being surrounded by bad influences.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of a railing
Safe. Secure. Fear. Anticipation. Frustration. Reserved. Nervous. Anxious. Troubled. Concerned. Small. Curious. Threatened. Restrained. Saved. Relieved.