Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Popcorn is an interesting dream topic that shows that you are full of new ideas and have a great outlook on your life. Popcorn and maize generally represent a new beginning in the dream world. To hear the “pop” of popcorn in a dream (maybe from a microwave) can suggest that time might be running out, there is something important that needs to be considered. There are many aspects to this dream and I am going to run over possibilities that you may have encountered.
Dreams about popcorn
Seeing popcorn in a dream is indicative of new ideas coming your way. Especially if you are sharing popcorn with others, you can hope and count on a collaborative effort that is going to be beneficial to you. The same can be said if you eat popcorn while at an enjoyable outing such as a fair or the movies. Popcorn is indicative of a creative use of positive opportunity. This does not mean that your life is going to be easy at this time. It is said that opportunity is usually just the by-product of hard work, which is why many never realize it… When you see popcorn in your dream, you are likely to be overcome with inspiration but you need to be willing to work and take the steps to make the dream a reality.
Seeing a room, house, or area filled with popcorn shows that you are in a time of enlightenment in your life. The popcorn suggests that you have a lot to learn in an area but with the learning comes exponential growth opportunities. It can also indicate needing or getting an education. The plethora of popcorn is a sign of seeking knowledge and being willing to learn.
Seeing planted corn with popcorn on it (rather than corn stalks or regular corn) indicates jumping the gun. Consider the ways in your own life where you are being too quick to judge or making snap decisions. Consider ways in which caution or patience would be beneficial to you in your own life.
Coated popcorn is a sign of hiding the truth about your finances. When you are eating or see something like candied popcorn or caramel popcorn in a dream then it is a time to realize that you are not being real or responsible with your financial state. You want to pay closer attention to your wealth and material possessions if you want to keep them.
What does microwave popcorn mean in a dream?
Microwave popcorn in a dream is associated with trying to achieve something important. The “pop” sound (as I have already detailed) is associated with time running out. Microwave popcorn is a convenience food and normally found in a sealed paper bag. To dream of salt popcorn can indicate that someone is going to be “salty” with you. Or annoyed in some way. To dream of sweet popcorn can suggest someone is going to be kind to you.
What does it mean to dream of burned popcorn?
Burnt popcorn – either smelling it or burning it yourself – is indicative of a missed opportunity. Consider ways in your life where you are not applying yourself or reaching your full potential simply because you are holding your own self back. To dream of bits of black popcorn in the bag can indicate creativity and genius coming your way – usually ideas which are profitable.
In your dream of popcorn
- Popped corn in the microwave or on a campfire = something is going to happen quickly.
- Eaten popcorn = lucky omen.
- Shared popcorn with another = two people in love.
- Enjoyed pop corn = happiness in life.
- Eaten caramel corn or popcorn cakes = sweet times ahead.
- Offered popcorn = someone has a sweet thing for you!
- Had your home, room, or area filled with a massive amount of popcorn.
- Seen popcorn growing from a corn stalk.
- Tossed popcorn.
- Burnt popcorn.
- Smelled burnt popcorn
- Wanted popcorn.
- You saw popcorn.
- You ate popcorn with others.
- You ate popcorn in an enjoyable place (such as the movies or a fair).
- You had an area filled with popcorn.
- You shared popcorn with others (friends, loved ones, etc.).
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Creativity and ingenuity.
- Missing a key piece of information to make something work in your life.
- Jumping to conclusions or making snap judgments.
- Holding self back.
- Seeking knowledge – being willing to learn.
- Being lucky.
- Finding opportunity for growth and abundance.
- Making a positive change in your life.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of popcorn
Happy. Hungry. Impressed. Freaked Out. Worried. Shocked. Enjoyment. Carefree. Relaxed. Nice. Comfortable. Fun. Jovial. Light. Awesomeness. Curiosity. Wonder