Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
When one dreams of the great Outdoors, this is representative of a person who needs to have more freedom and who needs to be recharged by the Earth itself.
This comes up in particular when one has spent too much time focusing on the city life, those deadlines, the responsibilities of life, of being in a family of having a job, and the like. When one dreams of the Outdoors, this is showing that it’s time for you to take a break from all that in order to recharge and find yourself in a beautiful meadow overlooking a grove of trees, in which a beautiful bonfire burns.
This scenario is the healthiest and wisest that you could possibly create for yourself. When this happens there is also a level of escape that you desire to do which is also reflecting in your dreams. You are the type of person who needs the guidance of their higher source energy to help them remember that it’s time to take a break.
In this dream you may have...
- Decided to Camp in the Great Outdoors and met magical entities there.
- Found yourself outdoors next to a river.
- Transported from a very busy city to a peaceful environment outdoors.
- Escaped from a smoky city to the Outdoors
Positive changes are afoot if…
- You felt a strong pull to be in the Great Outdoors, thus symbolizing your willingness to allow yourself to change your circumstances for the better. Vacations are important for the soul, these dreams are representative of this need and it should not be ignored.
- You went swimming in a river Outdoors and found yourself to feel emotionally cleansed and free.
- You found yourself grounded by a beautiful Oak tree Outdoors.
- You have picnics with your family in a meadow Outdoors which shows your comfort level in reconnecting to those you love after having some time to ground and be comfortable.
Detailed dream meaning...
There is a sense of freedom, renewal as well as being reconnected to the tranquil spirit of nature when we go outdoors which has enough power to strengthen us all if we let it. Often times we don’t, the city life is too appealing, comforting even. We have a lot to do all of the time, but many of us, because we do not spend the time that we need purging negativity or even focusing on some quiet now and again tend to be completely disconnected from all sense of grounding and therefore find themselves to be more and more exhausted as time progresses. We are all like a battery, we need to be recharged now and again, and getting Outdoors is the way to do it. Your dreams are directly responsible for telling you to fix certain problems that come up in your life, if you are dreaming about getting Outdoors more often this means that you better do it soon or your body and mind will begin to deteriorate.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- The desire to change ones position in life for a while, take a vacation.
- Divorce/change causing the dreamer to desire to escape their regular life.
- Contemplations on one’s role in modern day society.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of the Outdoors...
Discomfort. Nature. Freedom. Happiness. Clarity. Meditation. Energy. Nurturing. Grounded. Adventure. Health. Strength.
By Flo Saul
Oct 12, 2012