Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
When one dreams of being an Outcast, this directly refers to you feeling as though you do not have anywhere in your life that you can fit in with others.
You find that you stand out like a sore thumb and this is extremely difficult for you. You would like very much to be able to be clear and comfortable with others, but there is just nothing you feel that you can do to change that despite the fact that you continue to try. In this there is a level of acceptance that is necessary.
You have to be able to accept that you are different and that it is your differences which make you who you are, and that is just fine. When having dreams like this, in which you are the Outcast or you find yourself on the outskirts of town all alone, this is referring to you being alone but also your guides are trying to tell you that if you are not happy being this way, then it is time for you to start to reconstruct the way that you believe about your life. It is necessary to strengthen your character by eliminating all of the old beliefs that you may have about the kind of rejection that you receive.
In this dream you may have...
- Been kicked out of your house by your spouse, representing your fears of no longer having stability in your life within your home as well as within your relationship.
- Been an outcast in a post apocalyptic world where no one respects you at all showing your desire to be approved by others.
- Colored yourself with the word OUTCAST all over your body as a way of embracing who you are.
- Found a group of other outcasts and felt content and happy.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- You managed to make yourself a tent out of the clothing that was thrown on your lawn that your spouse throughout showing that you are able to adapt to your life as an outcast.
- You found that you were empowered by being an outcast in this world because others began to depend on your survival skills.
- You drew OUTCAST all over yourself as a way of being prideful.
- You made a family out of the other outcasts which came your way.
Detailed dream meaning...
It is likely at this time that there is a lot worse you can do to be rejected by others, at this time it is merely a consideration that you have in your mind that you hold onto because you are afraid of actually connecting to others in any kind of real way. When one is the Outcast, there is power to be found because so many of the people of this world are trying to be like everyone else. But if you stand out, that makes you unique and interesting and that is becoming a really decent phase in history at this time. Embrace your differences for they will make you a very happy and self sufficient person if you allow them to.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- Feelings of not belonging.
- Being overly different or unique.
- Finding your ways to be stranger then others.
- Feeling unsure about your place in the world.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of an Outcast...
Abandonment. Rebelliousness. Sadness. Confusion. Loss. Instability. Ineptitude. Random. Recharge. Freedom. Wanderlust. Happiness. Contentment. Clarity of Spirit. Soul wisdom. Entertainment.
By Flo Saul
Oct 12, 2012