Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
When one dreams of having an Operation or being a part of an Operation in one way or another.
This is representative that the individual is working out a problem in their mind, they need to cleanse their bodies, or purge of the negativity and frustration which has existed in their lives. This can also be representative of needing to take care of health issues which exist in the body. If a person is the one completing the Operation this refers to a heavy level of responsibility within the waking world which causes stress and anxiety as well as a great pressure to exist for the individual in both worlds. This can only be resolved when one has allowed oneself to release self from that level of constricting responsibility. If that cannot be done for forever, the person who dreamt it should definitely get away for a refreshing vacation in which they can refresh themselves.
In this dream you may have...
- Conducted an operation in which the patient died, devastating you. This is symbolic of a project which has failed and which you were emotionally connected to. Starting over, frustration, hurt.
- Been going through an operation in which a large tumor was removed. This is representative of you desiring to purge the negative emotions you have felt about the end of a life cycle.
- Cut the wrong part off in the operation.
- Felt stuck in between two surgeries, showing that you have double booked in your dreaming life and in your waking life.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- You realized you were about to make the wrong incision and then corrected your error
- You found yourself relieved when the tumor was removed from your body.
- You felt confident in conducting the surgery.
- You were able to accomplish more than one surgery in a short period of time, and felt completely relieved and confident.
Detailed dream meaning...
If you have dreamt that you are the one going through the surgery, this symbolizes a person or issue in a situation in your life which needs to go away because it is unhealthy for you. This is something that causes you consistent negativity which is relatively challenging. You are the kind of person who likes to attempt to please everyone and you don’t like to fight, but in this, the lack of defending yourself becomes a black hole within your body that needs to be paid attention to. If you have dreamed of having plastic surgery on a part of your body symbolizes that you are trying to better yourself so that you can have a strong sense of confidence in your everyday life. You feel the pressure to be gorgeous all around you but truly just want to feel good about yourself TO yourself.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- Pressure to meet deadlines.
- Being overly organized.
- Being misunderstood.
- Having just gone through an extremely difficult situation.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of an Operation...
Ignorance. Open communication. Pressure. Frustration. Stress. Misunderstanding. Lack of Focus. Irritation. Complication. Certainty. Precision. Happiness. Relief.