Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
When you have dreams of an open door this is often a powerful omen that new things are coming, new possibilities, new jobs, new options and opportunities.
It is a way for your spirit guides to tell you that you have another path to walk which is going to bring you great reward. This often comes up when one is stuck in a level of indecision and are afraid to make any moves forward. When a door comes up, especially an open one, one should always walk through to see where it is going to go. In this instance it is a positive omen which is going to help you in your life greatly. Other considerations for seeing an open door dream is if you find that the road to the open door is covered in brambles, this means that you have to clear the path before you can reap the rewards of starting new. If the path is clear and the sun shines on it, then you are in the right place in your life to make big changes and to take the risk of going through the open door.
In this dream you may have...
- Been blocked before getting to the open door.
- Been presented with a golden light around an open door.
- Felt confident while walking your path to the open door.
- Found yourself in a new land after having walked through the open door.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- You walked through the open door with confidence.
- You hopped around whatever obstacles existed blocking your way to the open door thus symbolizing your ability to be flexible with obstacles and to work around them.
- Found multiple Open Doors and found yourself going toward the one which sparkled the most. Which shows that you can see through the different options and find the one that is best suited for you.
- If the new land through the Open Door is similar to your very happy home life.
Detailed dream meaning...
Open doors in your dreams is a good omen of new journeys just beginning and of the energy which surrounds you that is wanting of an adventure and also expresses the need to have something different happen in one’s life. This will be indicative of having missed out on certain opportunities or chances which mattered to you most. When one is locked on the outside or other side of a door, there is an energy which shows some introverted behavior or feeling safe when within one’s own home, or standard routine and are being reminded of the importance of breaking out of such a routine in order to participate in energy which is happy and freeing.
There is a social need which needs to be met even if the skills are not yet fine tuned. Allow oneself to do something completely out of the ordinary. If you find that you are stuck inside a door and someone has locked you in, then you are going to need to learn to accept frustrating lessons but after you have done so, you will feel a lot better.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- Change in Job/Home/Relationship.
- Feeling unsure about where to go in any aspect of your life/stagnation.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of an open door...
Freedom. Wanderlust. Journey. Excitability. Boredom. Sense of Humor. Higher Wisdom. Clarity. Fascination. Awe. Ease. Comfort.
By Flo Saul
Oct 12, 2012