Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
When one has nurse dreams there is a level of healing or nurturing that is needed in order to feel comfortable.
This is usually will come about in a dream as a result of going through something extremely challenging and needing to have some compassion or help.
Men often dream of nurses because they tend to spend a significant amount of time in their lives without being nurtured in one way or another.
In this dream you may have...
- Been stuck with a needle by a nurse in your dream, causing you to feel panic.
- Been primped and cared for in the nurse Dream enabling you to relax.
- Been frightened by the nurse, showing a fear of doctors or going to see a doctor.
- Gotten a great diagnosis from your nurse in the dream which caused you to feel relieved.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- You responded to getting medicine well, symbolizing your ability to accept healing on your own behalf.
- You allowed the Nurse to assist in helping you relax, thus symbolizing your general need to stop working so hard.
- The nurse gave you a great diagnosis, symbolizing that the hardships are on leaving.
- The nurse explained to you how healthy and vibrant you are which reflects on your ability to take care of yourself and that you have been doing a great job.
Detailed dream meaning...
Usually nurses are more representative of their mothers, who were supposed to nurture and care for them. When a man dreams of a nurse they are hoping to get some level of care and happiness which will cushion them through a hard time.
When a woman dreams of a nurse, this tends to take on more of health aspect primarily because women are really aware of their health on a stereotypical level. A visitation from a nurse in a dream can be representative of a fear of being unwell or a way of keeping track of one’s physical health. There is also the added benefit of the woman needing to learn how to nurture herself.
Whenever a nurse becomes present in a dream, the facts are that there is healing around or the possibility of healing which abounds all around you and strengthens you. You must merely listen to the wisdom being offered by your guides in the image of the nurse and you can be healed. Even if she is injecting medication into your veins and this freaks you out, you can still understand the benefit of this spiritual medicine which she is providing to you. Be grateful for the divine assistance presented to you.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- Up and coming doctor’s appointment where you might be receiving results that make you feel fearful.
- A time of hardship in which you need to be nurtured in order to rejuvenate.
- If you have been working on your health for a long time and a Nurse shows up this means that you have done a great job and can pat yourself on the back.
- Bringer of positive healthy tidings or diagnosis over something that was feared.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of a nurse...
Nourishment. Fear. Confusion. Healthiness. Vibrancy. Nurturing. Safety. Comfort. Motherly Care. Well-being. Happiness. Communication. Freedom. Flexibility.
By Flo Saul
Oct 12, 2012