Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Nun dreams are often symbolic of both the innocent in this world, and the sacred.
Since Nuns are known to typically take on vows of celibacy, they represent a certain energy of starting over in one’s life by giving over their earthly pleasures as a sacrifice to God.
In this dream you may have...
- Been dressed as a nun, symbolic you taking on this personal fast/cleanse, and changing of certain unhealthy aspects of your life.
- Seen a group of nuns, and felt some admiration toward them symbolic of you recognizing their value in today’s modern society.
- Had a conversation with a nun, likely spiritual.
- Found a nun Costume in Water, symbolizing your connection to your emotions which need to be purified and taken care of.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- You felt wonderful speaking to the nun.
- Felt comfortable in the nun outfit/habit.
- Felt relieved over the possibility of being a nun, illustrating your need for a more simple life.
- Felt happy to be in the service of God.
Detailed dream meaning...
For Men: As a man dreaming about a nun can sometimes be confusing, but the energy of the Nun is still the same. When you dream of a Nun as a man, you are able to see a woman in a nonsexual way which helps you to see their underlying message, which is that there is a need for a simple kind of existence. Life has gotten too complicated and you must simplify everything to find peace. The focus with the Nun should always be on finding peace as they are the omen for such things.
For Women: As a woman, there may be a desire deep within oneself to be chaste for a time just to regain focus on your life. Sometimes holding out on one aspect of one’s life as a spiritual fast or cleanse is extremely beneficial for the spirit because it forces the mind to change behaviors which may be unhealthy.
For All: If you are having nun dreams, you might find that now is the time for you to pursue some kind of physical cleanse or fast with a spiritual bend so that you can feel connected to the Divine.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- Being overwhelmed with life and complications.
- Desiring to find peace and comfort in ones soul or spirit.
- The need to rest and reflect on the simple things in life.
- The desire to give one’s self to a higher purpose.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a nun dream...
Curiosity. Sanctity. Safety. Purity. Reverence. Obedience. Love. Peace. Clarity. Connection. Contentedness. Relief. Comfort.