Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Neighbors are important people in our lives and they may be overlooked in this growing world because we are not as close to our neighbors as we once were.
It is important to also remember in a neighbor dream (or when you are dreaming for any other person for that matter) that dreams are always about the dreamer. For example, if you dream about your neighbor talking to you about your lawn being messy and bringing property values down, it is an indicator that you need to watch the housing market.
In this dream you may have...
- Talked to your neighbor.
- Been in conflict with a neighbor.
- Lived next to someone that you know is not really your neighbor.
- Had a new neighbor move in.
- Seen an old neighbor.
- Had an affair with a neighbor.
- Invited a neighbor over to your house / been invited to your neighbor’s house.
- Been chased by your neighbor(s)
- Recognized a neighbor.
- Seen a neighbor in someplace other than your neighborhood. (school, work, store, etc)
- Wanted something that your neighbor has got in your dream.
- Wished harm on a neighbor or been spiteful to a neighbor.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- Your neighbor invites you into their home.
- A neighbor brings you a gift.
- See a neighbor move in.
Detailed dream meaning...
Seeing a neighbor in a dream can mean many things but most often is going to be about something changing or coming into your life.
When you have a new neighbor move in or see someone who is not really your neighbor but you think they are in the dream then this is a good sign about changes coming your way socially or romantically. This is also true if you are invited into a neighbor's house. These all are representations of your psyche telling you that you are going to have someone new come into your life that you are going to have a strong connection with. This can be in the way of a new relationship or a friendship.
When the dream is more malicious and you feel a threat from your neighbor, angry at your neighbor, get in a fight with your neighbor or these type of scenarios then it is a good time to see how you are pushing people away. The direct relationship to your neighbor in the dream (i.e. If you are the one causing problems or they are) indicates a need to be more accepted by those around you or that you are feeling that you are being judged.
In cases where you personalize a neighbor or are very close to a neighbor (or having an affair with a neighbor) then this is a bad sign. Having envy or jealousy for a neighbor is a clue that someone close to you has bad news for you or that they are not happy with you. Pay special attention to the person represented as the neighbor in order to get an idea of who the person is that you need to keep an eye on.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- Being worried about what others think.
- Feeling secure in your relationship.
- Interacting with others.
- Not being honest with those around you.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream about neighbors…
Worried. Fearful. Nervous. Shy. Jealous. Envious. Shocked. Dismayed. Angry. Startled. Lively.Happy. Sexy. Honored. Thankful. Blessed. Curious.