Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Necklaces have many different meanings and it is important to be accurate with the context of the necklace in a dream.
For example, giving and receiving a necklace have different meanings. The colors of the necklace or the beads and stones on the necklace indicate different things as well.
In this dream you may have...
- Put a necklace around your neck.
- Lost or found a necklace.
- Been given a necklace as a present.
- Gave a necklace to someone else.
- Placed the necklace on someone else
- Watched someone put on a necklace.
- Wanted a necklace.
- Bought a necklace.
- Complimented or noticed someone else’s necklace.
- Been envious of a necklace.
- Broken a necklace.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- Received a pink or red necklace
- Found a lost necklace
- Complimented someone else’s necklace
- Broke a green necklace
- There is a white or pearl necklace I your dream
Detailed dream meaning...
Necklaces that are worn in a dream will have varying meanings based on their colors.
- Red or Pink: These necklaces often indicate love and passion. A woman that receives a pink or red necklace is said to be seeing her future husband. If the person giving her this necklace is a relative like a father or brother, then her future husband (or partner) will have the traits of this person.
- Blue, Teal, or Aqua: Varying shades of blue reflect the emotional state of a person. When a blue necklace is worn it is showing signs of being reserved or holding something back. If you are wearing the blue necklace then it is a sign that you are ignoring your true feelings about something. If someone else is wearing the necklace and you notice it then you should not trust this person with your secrets because they are envious or jealous of you.
- Purple or Orange: Purple and Orange (either or) both are psychic symbols and reflect increased knowledge coming your way. You will receive news soon and usually it is good.
- Green: Receiving a green necklace is indicative gaining money while wearing one means that you are having or will have money problems. It is an excellent sign when you break a green necklace in a dream as it shows increased wealth and can mean getting a better job, being offered more pay, or breaking negative money cycles.
- White: White necklaces such as a pearl necklace is a sign of purity and honor. This is a very good omen in a dream for health and wellness as well as fertility (especially if you have been having troubles conceiving).
Losing a necklace is almost always a bad sign and will indicate problems headed in a relationship or love. To look in a mirror an put on a necklace signifies unhappy desires. In addition, it shows that you hold intellect. To dream of winning a necklace means you need to think about new things in life, you will prefer to reflect on the past but you have a great future. To find a necklace on the floor means that you will have more influence over other people. When the necklace appears broken this means that you need to think more positive. To drop a necklace means that you require calmness in your life.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life...
- Great things will happen if you have ha recent problems.
- It may be worth thinking of a new strategy in life.
- You may want to think about a matter that is close to your heart.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of a necklace…
Happy. Impressed. Secure. Safe. Taken Care Of. Desired. Desirable. In Love. Loved. Treasured.
Elation. Pleased. Fear. Unhappiness. Distress. Sad. Unlucky. Frantic.
By Flo Saul
Oct 12, 2012