Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Dreaming of kneeling is the omen of hate and slander.
If you dream of kneeling in a place that is not dedicated to prayer and worship, this means you must be careful not to do or say things that would cause you inconvenience. However, kneeling to pray in a dream suggests that you will soon get help from some people and get rid of all your big worries.
In your dream you may have
- You are kneeling.
- People kneeling.
- Kneeling before someone important.
- Kneeling to pick up something.
- Kneeling in church.
- Kneeling at the bed of a sick person.
- Kneeling before of a man.
- Kneeling before of a woman.
Positive changes are afoot if
- Your dream was positive in nature.
- Be ready and open for changes ahead.
- Do not resist change in any way.
- Remain positive and open.
- You did not experience lots of pain in the dream.
- The dream had a happy ending.
- You have learned something from this dream.
- You feel happiness towards a good resolve of your dream.
Detailed dream interpretation
Seeing other people kneeling in your dream indicates possible humiliation ahead, especially in the business world. Seeing a person kneeling it means that you have done something wrong by someone and now you are feeling guilty about it.
Kneeling before someone is a sign of salute. If you are kneeling before a woman, this foretells that you might make yourself look ridiculous. Seeing yourself kneeling is also a sign of guilt. If you kneel to pray in your dream, this omens good fortune and luck ahead. Kneeling before other people means that your guilt will soon humble you.
Kneeling in order to collect or pick something indicates that you know how to capitalize on your own chances. If you kneel in church, this is the omen of being able to fulfill your desires.
Kneeling at the bed of a patient foretells a family disease. Kneeling before a man means humiliation, while kneeling before a woman portends quarrels and litigation ahead.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of kneel
Surprised. Content. Amazed. Curious. Enjoying. Humble. Devotional. Trusting. Believer. Happy.