Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Dreaming of jelly is a sign of being pleasured or in a sweet predicament and because of this is often a sign of new relationships – especially associated with summer flings.
Jelly is usually a part of a dream, like eating a peanut butter and a jelly sandwich or having jelly on toast – rather than being the main focus of your dream. On a rare occasion if you do have a dream about jelly and the jelly is the focus of the dream then this can indicate a desire or a need for love in your life. You are likely feeling quite lonely in your waking world and desire companionship of some kind. The good news is that no matter how jelly appears in your dreams, usually it is a sign of love and relationships coming into your life. Here are the various ways in which jelly (including types of jelly) can be interpreted in a dream.
In this dream you may have
- Eaten jelly.
- Made jelly.
- Bought jelly.
- Wanted a certain type of jelly but only another kind was available.
- Been offered jelly with a food that it didn’t go with – such as with spaghetti or French fries.
- Used jelly as an ingredient.
- Craved jelly.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You craved jelly and got the kind that you wanted
- Ate something with jelly that normally wouldn’t taste good but then it was delicious
- Made jelly
Detailed dream meaning
The type of jelly in your dream indicates your current outlook on love or the attitude that you are portraying when seeking love:
- Grape – Kind of flirtatious, a special charm to you
- Strawberry – Being common or easy
- Orange – You are looking for something for fun with flair but not putting out vibes that you want a committed or long term relationship
- Apple – Seeking a long term relationship and will likely find your soul mate in your life soon
- Pear – Stand-offish. You are perceived as not interested in love
- Raspberry, Blackberry, or Blueberry – Taking it easy. You are open and inviting in love right now but not desperately seeking someone.
When you are interested in a relationship the way you put yourself out there is important. You have to be mindful of your own actions and how you are being perceived. When you are making jelly in a dream this is the creational part of a relationship and it indicates that new relationships are forming. Right now is the time to change up your image if you are not putting the right energy out there or attracting what you want in your life.
Eating jelly with another indicates that you are likely to have challenges or competition in love.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Starting a relationship
- Summer flings
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of jelly
Hungry. Nice. Tired. Social. Sticky. Squishy. Confined.
By Flo Saul
Oct 12, 2012