Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
When one dreams of existing near or on an embankment or just that an embankment of some kind was experienced in your dream, this is telling that you have a long time of somewhat threatening and frustrating times of unhappiness ahead of you as a result of consistently putting oneself into stressful and unfulfilling situations.
Dreaming of embankments tend to symbolize unhappy situations on their way because one hasn’t been able to really allow oneself to confront all of the negativity around them and instead have become inundated in such a manner that the dreamer is lost to all of this sadness.
This can be resolved of course, by understanding that this dream is warning you to begin to handle all of the passive aggressive stuff before going out of control, but sometimes this dream comes a little bit too late for some. If this happens to you, begin to examine which aspects of your life makes you happy and which you find make you feel significantly unhappy. If you find that something is making you unhappy then it is time to eliminate whatever that is out of your life.
In this dream you may have
- Found yourself stuck in an embankment sinking farther into the earth.
- Fell off of a horse into an embankment breaking bones showing your desire to fight through these uncomfortable situations which show up in your life.
- Been laying out on an embankment when it begins to rain showing your emotional nature as a result of feeling stuck
Positive changes are afoot if
- You allowed yourself to sink and become one with the embankment so that you could start over again.
- Found yourself at peace when thrown into the embankment
- Found comfort in others who also were stuck on the embankment
- Decided to learn how to climb up from the embankment.
Detailed dream meaning
An embankment can be in the sand next to the ocean or more commonly found next to a stream or river. It is often the areas around the water which causes the ground to be mushy and to sink, therefore if one finds themselves dreaming that they are getting stuck or even sinking into an embankment this is symbolic of feeling as though their life is out of their control and they are practically drowning. Except that it’s worse then drowning because at least in drowning, you fall into the water the process begins, struggling and such, but in a slow sink like that which would happen at an embankment, this would cause long suffering to many individuals, which could have been avoided.
One needn’t fear however, at the end of sinking into the embankment is a new beginning. It sucks to get to rock bottom, but in the end you can pull yourself out of it. This is the law of cause and effect, what you put in you will get back. So make sure to choose good and productive works so that you are receiving more and more of that energy.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Fear of loss.
- Chaotic existence.
- Clear and guided travel.
- Needing to be connected to the Earth.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of an embankment
Grounded. Earthy. Negative. Frustrated. Incapacitated. Strong. Weak. Clarity. Submission. Revelry. Reverence. Contemplation
By Flo Saul
Oct 12, 2012