Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
A dream can place you in its centre in a variety of ways. However this happens, your dream is usually trying to communicate the ways in which you draw attention to yourself and the way you tie yourself down to the middle of tough situations.
These kinds of dreams may be praising your confidence or critiquing possible selfishness.
In your dream you may have
- Been in the centre of a street.
- Been in the centre of a roundabout.
- Been the centre of attention.
- Been in the centre of a town or a place.
- Been in the centre of any item.
- Been in the centre of a group of people.
- Moved towards the centre of something.
- Moved away from the centre of something.
- Felt comforted and safe in a centre.
- Felt boxed in and enclosed in a centre.
- Seen someone or something else be the centre of attention or in the centre of a place.
- Looked in at the centre from the outside of a place or group.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You were the centre of attention briefly and for an accomplishment that deserved attention.
- You let someone else momentarily become the centre of attention.
- You witnessed the centre from a safe place that did not compromise you or place you outside the situation entirely.
- You felt safe and comfortable in your centre.
Detailed dream interpretation
If you were in the centre of a street or a roundabout, you feel as if you are stuck in the middle of something because life is passing you by so quickly. The world around you is so busy, and you feel anchored down to the centre of your current work or home situation. You may be taking on too many responsibilities at once, or you might simply need a moment to relax.
If you were the centre of attention in your dream, or if you were in the middle of a group of people, then you are probably focused on matters that are a bit too self-absorbed at the moment. Either you are already the centre of attention among your friends and family, or you long to be the centre of attention - neither of these are healthy. You need to make sure to balance the needs of others along with your own.
If you moved towards the centre of a place or a group of people in your dream, then you are struggling for recognition and acknowledgment. If you moved away from a centre, then you are realizing that your selfishness is affecting the way other people see you, and you are trying to move away from this.
If you felt trapped in the centre of whatever it was in your dream, then you are overwhelmed by the amount of attention you receive. You should be able to tell the people in your life that you need your own space. If you watched someone else be the centre of attention, you are experiencing jealousy issues.
The best place to be situated in a dream about a centre is somewhere slightly outside of the center. You do not need to be the centre of attention all the time; however, you are worthy of praise and recognition. For example, if your dream is of a roundabout, you do not want to be directly in the center. A good place would probably me a path or a sidewalk. You would also not want to be watching the action from too far out, like in a house.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Self-confidence and pride.
- Becoming the centre of attention.
- Feeling tied down with work/school/relationships.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of a centre
Secure. Trapped. Confident. Personable. Shy. Overwhelmed. Under whelmed.