Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Many people experience dreams that include one bubble or multiple bubbles. If you think of a dream as a symbolic message, it is easy to interpret what your bubble dream may signify.
First, consider what you were doing in reference to the bubble itself. How you related to the bubble or bubbles is a major factor in deciphering your bubble dream. Second, think about what happened in the dream and how it ended. Third and lastly, try to remember how you felt in the dream. Ask yourself if you were happy, worried or sad. Bubble dreams can indicate a number of things, but remember a bubble is a symbol of childhood memories, of protection and of feelings of security and comfort.
In your dream you may have
- Found yourself inside a bubble.
- Spent time blowing a bubble or multiple bubbles.
- Travelled back to your childhood days.
- Popped a bubble or had a bubble burst unexpectedly.
- Saw bubbles floating through the air.
Positive changes are afoot if
- The bubble gives you feelings of security and protection.
- You felt joyous or exhilarated in your bubble dream.
- The bubbles float around and stay intact without bursting.
- Overall, the dream is a happy soul-lifting experience.
Detailed dream interpretation
If you dream that you are in a bubble, this is a spiritual message to indicate it is time to protect yourself from others. If you dream you are blowing bubbles, then this signifies childhood fears. It means it is important that in your waking life, you work to overcome your previous fears in order to achieve your goals.
Experiencing a loss in your dream, or bubbles reminiscent of your childhood, like playing with bubbles, means that you need to be more aware of any contributions currently in your life. The sign of a bubble in your dream can often be beautiful, but they are also quite easy to pop. Therefore, due to the fragile nature of the bubble, this dream signifies the need to be keenly aware of your human existence. This may also represent an understanding of the power of your influence over others.
Bubbles also indicate the desire for a sense of control, which specifically is associated with daydreams. It is important to understand you have the ability to use the positive side of your personality and dreaming of popping bubbles symbolizes the need to move towards a spiritual existence. This symbol can also indicate the emotional connection between yourself and the people living your life.
To watch floating bubbles in your dream represents celebration, fun and childhood exhilaration. It may also symbolize grandiose wishes or unrealistic expectations. If the bubble then bursts in your dream and you remember feeling sad or disappointed as a result, this may relate to feeling let down by someone or something in your waking life.
Think of a bubble as a self-contained world of its own. To dream of being inside a bubble may signify feelings of isolation or not being included in something that others are doing. If you dream you are floating around in a bubble, the resulting feelings of lightness could indicate the resolution to a long-term problem or on-going worry.
This dream is in association with the following scenarios in your life
- Celebrations, holidays and time spent as a child growing up.
- The need to protect yourself or have more control of your life.
- Having unrealistically high expectations at the start or end of a project or situation.
- Feeling extremely disappointed in someone or something.
- Insecurities and fear stemming from your childhood.
- Dealing with the fact that life is often fragile and uncertain.
- Resolving a problem that makes you feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of a bubble
- Exuberance and laughter.
- Strong disappointment.
- Insecurity and the need to protect oneself.
- Relaxed and light-heartedness.
- Loneliness or as if something is missing from your life.
By Flo Saul
Jun 14, 2012