Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
Hello. We all love a bit of adventure in life! Especially those amazing adventures we can go on in the dream state!
Dreaming that you are an adventurer can bring a tremendous change in your life and bring your mind and spirit on a higher and advanced level. According to researchers, those who dream about adventure often feel trapped inside their own cage and need more freedom or seek new horizons but are afraid of making a change. Has this made you think! I am Flo and a psychic who has been writing and researching dreams for over two decades! Yes a long time! I love the fact you have found me, don't forget to check out my other sections of the site. Right, back to it... are you dreaming an adventure or dream yourself as an adventurer? If yes to either - you should probably make some changes in your life – you already know what kind of change. Just gather the courage and do it because if you don’t – you will dream of it even more.
There are some interesting meanings of actions that you dream which are related to adventure. For example did you experience any of these: flying, falling or being chased. We dream of these actions because in the real waking world what we need is more adventure or we need to change our daily routine.
When we dream of being chased, this could mean you should try to deal with our fears that are stopping you from achieving success. However, instead of facing your fears, you tend to run away. When one dreams of falling, this could mean that we should stop worrying and reduce the stress that can be caused by one's work or relationship in waking life. Flying in a dream is probably one of our favorite adventure dreams because of the ability to fly and feel free. When we dream of flying and taking over control of an airplane, this is actually associated with our own sense of power. Have you been winning prizes or received recognition's recently? If yes, then they are responsible for your flying dreams or in other words, dreams in which you feel like you’re on the top of the world.
Quick Adventurer dream meaning
- You were an adventurer:To dream of yourself as an adventurer could mean that you need or want to make a change in your life, however, you don’t have the courage to do it. It could also indicate that you are tired from your boring everyday routine and you need to change your work or cut off some people from your life who don’t allow you to live the way you want and feel.
- You saw people on an adventure: If you dream of other people who are having an adventure, it could mean that you need to work on improving your self-esteem and instead of focusing on others, to focus on yourself more. It could also mean that you’re feeling lonely lately.
- You were in a different city or state: Dreaming that you are in a different city or state could mean that you need to travel alone and clear your thoughts. It also could mean that you are ready for a change that includes changing the place where you live.
In the dream
- You were an adventurer in the dream.
- Other people went on an adventure in the dream.
- You wanted to seek adventure in the dream.
- You took unnecessary risks in the dream.
Feelings that occurred during a dream
Excitement. Freedom. Scared. Power. Satisfaction.
By Flo Saul
Aug 12, 2017