Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
On the spiritual plane accidents are not really recognized, therefore this dream shows that you have a number of anxieties that must get sorted out in order to move on in your life. Those anxieties can be anything from worrying about your job through to worrying about your shopping bill.
This dream does not have a spiritual meaning - however if the accident happened to someone else (rather than you) then it is time to understand that it is time to unleash the black horse within you - and fight your corner. The original interpretation of accident including mishaps of any kind. This dream means that you are obtaining a warning to safeguard against possible risk or invisible aggression, possibly from our very own inner thoughts or others'. From a psychologist's point of view, these desires may emphasize worries regarding security or perhaps fear of duty. Spiritual interpretations of these dreams recommend the requirement for some kind of involvement through a respected source. According to Freud, accidents mean goals. An accident is a specific, identifiable, strange, unusual and unintended action which happens in a particular time and place, without apparent or deliberate cause. For this to appear in your dream means it's connected to your emotional state. This dream implies a generally negative state of worry. What are you worrying about?
In your dream you may of
An unfortunate event that has occurred - such as being involved in an automobile accident. Witnessed someone in a car accident. An unwelcome or regrettable event occurring unintentionally and is resulted in damage, hurt, casualty or ill health. To suffer any loss due to the accident. Been in a place by accident due to misfortune. Accidentally got pregnant. A bike accident. A car accident. A sailing ship accident, tram accident. Fell off a ladder. Fell down. Had a lorry accident Been involved in a train accident. Been in an airplane accident. Been in a bus accident. Been hurt at home. Seen a school bus accident.
If you dream of an automobile accident this dream indicates that you feel out of control in life, you are not afraid of some forms of hard work. If you caused the car accident then this demonstrates that you invest inordinate amounts of energy, forethought, planning, zest, and sweat in securing emotional recognition.
As outlined in the above bullet points you may have had a dream of being involved in a particular accident for example.
- To dream of a tram accident means that you are reviewing things in your life in order to make them better.
- To dream of a motorcycle accident means you could sabotage new employment or business prospects - so beware.
- To dream of feeling trapped, shackled, and enslaved by the accident means that people may think favorable of you.
- A train accident may mean that you don't like a methodical, step-by-step, long-term, routine and you are looking for adventure.
- A dream of a lorry accident may suggest that it takes a long-time to wait for miracles to happen. The message here is actions speak louder than words.
- New jobs, business deals, and teamwork are on the cards if you dream of a bus accident.
- To dream of a school bus accident means that you sometimes lack perseverance.
- To fall off a ladder indicates the tolerance of boredom.
- A bike accident suggests you lack patience at times.
- To dream of a boat accident means a hard slog in a steady job (or succession of jobs). Things in your life have been "unfortunate" and the bad times have coerced into a framework which you resent. Make sure you do not act out and erupt in a series of self-destructive and self-defeating acts. Things will get better as it is a state of mind.
- To dream of a sailing, accident means that you or someone you know will be one of the "luckier" ones, those who can afford not to work. If you dream of a ladder accident then you are in danger of just lazing about, indulging yourself in a variety of idle and trivial pursuits, you may seek entertainment and thrills wherever and whenever they can, and while your life wastes away.
- To recover from an accident means that you will be content with your lifestyle and the minimum demands it imposes on you and also bitter because you haven't achieved more, it is time to try to reach the pinnacle or your profession, as you have not become as rich or famous or powerful as you deserve to be.
What is the general meaning of dreaming of an accident?
Dreaming of an accident in the home means pressure might be accumulating in your home life, though it sometimes means you've instinctively noticed that things are not right. You may also come across an automobile accident in your dream. As a result, check your car; in the event, you have something wrong. Likewise if you had a dream of falling down some steps, then maybe the carpet is loose? There may be a need to declare something concerning your personality and approach to life. It may be that in order to develop you need to help others to make changes, and these changes may involve some sort of sacrifice.
What do accidents mean when something drops from above?
You may wish to read the meaning on above. To find out something hanging above you that looks as if is going to drop, causing you harm implies a possible risk. Whether it falls or doesn't quite fall then it is a warning that you may have perhaps escaped from a catastrophe, or perhaps your unconscious is warning you to be aware of a possible threat.
What does it mean to dream of an accident of breaking things?
To dream that you have broken something, like China or even a seat, indicates that adjustments are required. It is important to rest in life. Maybe you have been taking on too much. Make sure you advance yourself at work. Analyze the item that you broke in order to gain the direction in which you should be proceeding. Additionally, this dream suggests that you have to handle things more slowly. Should you drop or even smash things within your dream this indicates that you are letting people walk over you. To break someone's processions means that you need to think of others in regards to a romantic relationship, friend or even concept. Make sure you analyze the significance of what's fallen or even smashed. An additional explanation for breaking things is that you are feeling dismay or regret.
Broken bones - legs, arms, ankle
To break a bone in your dream, due to an accident means that you should loosen up, or be more relaxed. To break other people's bones suggests intensive feelings and/or passionate sex thoughts. On the other hand, it might suggest that you have to set yourself apart from other people.
To cut yourself in your dream means that you will look at other people to protect you. If the cuts are on the legs, then it suggests that you have a problem with trying to communicate with others. To cut your wrists means that you need some advice from others. This dream is an omen that you must try to seek help. Talk about your problems with others. To be slicing cuts in your body or harming oneself in some way, possibly inadvertently or perhaps on purpose, means you need to seek advice.
Burning yourself in a dream
To have a dream of a fire that hurts you means that your inner voice is telling you that you have many emotions at the moment. You could have some sexual feelings for someone. This dream may also suggest that you have a crush on someone. The advice is to relax and be aware that you do not set off a fire in real life.
Body functions: passing wind, Farting, burping
To dream that you accidentally pass wind means that you need to try to think about other people. The dream is connected to how you view others. Perhaps you feel in control of your situation at work, you need to think about what other people want for a change. To see yourself in a lift and to pass wind means that you do not care how things effect others and you will consistently work towards your goals in life.
What does it mean to be run over by a car in a dream?
To be in a car accident means that other people need to give you some time to try to understand your intentions. Things will get better in the future.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of an accident
Worried about the outcome of the accident. Lack of control. Pain in your dream.
By Flo Saul
Oct 4, 2012