Uncover Hidden Dream Meanings
This dream may include the following feelings: utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched.
If you are responding to an abject situation (that has made you feel depressed) then this dream indicates that you don't have the experience to overcome adversity. The other areas of your dream are focused on having great expectations in the future and that you must focus your energies on your career as you're going to have pleasurable work experiences. If you see others abject then this dream indicates that you are going to encounter false friends in the near future. It is important to understand your financial commitments in order for you to move forward in life positively.
When you have a dream about being depressed it is quite concerning and may provide worry in waking life. Yet it's connotations may not be so negative. Sometimes our dreams tap into our subconscious where we feel comparable emotions. A number of destruction desires within our dreams occur when we are contemplating 'giving up' on a relationship or even undertaking. That is how dreams work. The mind clearly employs the depression in your dream in order to give up something. There may be many reasons why you are depressed in your dream state, such as poverty, affairs of the heart etc. What you need to understand is that these feelings merely reveal the inner thoughts that you are clearly conscious of.
Detailed dream interpretation
This dream is often connected to areas of your life that need more focus, such as your career or love life. You might feel very unsatisfied as well as very depressed in waking life. This dream indicates that you may have some misfortune in the future. It is important for you to maintain a relaxed state of mind. This dream is due to the pressure of climbing the career ladder, and possibly setting objectives that may be out of your reach. The stressful impact that you feel in your dream may stay with you on waking.
If you have this kind of dream frequently, think about the reason why. This dream expresses the fear of depression. It is important to make the transition from one feeling to another. There is a focus on this dream to be linked to judging yourself, feeling self-conscious or depressed in waking life.
In your dream you may have
This dream can occur in the following areas of your life:
- There are events that are making it difficult to relax.
- People dislike your approach to matters relating to work or love - think about others before you respond to someone.
- Encountered poverty = material wellbeing.
- Felt low in spirit and hope of the future = happiness.
- Felt depressed about a situation = depressed in real life.
- Been in a depressed state of mind = see above - it means to be depressed in real life.
- Dreamt that you or others are abject = worried about someone close to you.
- Lose at affairs of the heart. = romantic connection with someone unknown.
Positive changes are afoot if
- The dream resulted in a pleasant experience.
- You were in control throughout the dream.
- This dream was positive in nature.
New beginnings in your life are needed if in your dream
- The dream was negative and your spirits did not pick up in the dream.
- When you woke up this affected your daily existence, negatively.
- The dream made you feel low in your waking life.
Feelings that you may have encountered during your dream
Sadness. Extreme misfortune. Loss of control. Scared. You expressed disappointment or grief. You found that you were defenseless. Gloom. Helplessness - strong feelings of dislike. Scared. Angry. The feeling that you cannot go on. Miserable. Relieved.