Uncover hidden tea leaf meanings
The tea leaf symbol of a heart represents the softer side of love.
This omen means romance and friendship. A heart is certainly a sure sign of good luck and joy which is the most basic driving force of the world.
If the heart is enclosed in a ring this means there is a high possibility of success in love. This is with a present lover, if you are in a relationship or a new lover if you are single. If the heart is broken then you may come across a high possibility of heart break. A broken heart also represents bad fortune and possible trouble at work if preventive action is not taken.
Detailed meaning of the symbol of the heart
- The heart symbol in your tea leaf readings is the symbol of love, happiness and affection.
- The feelings of truth, bravely resides in heart.
- Physically it pumps life in the body thus called the centre of existence.
Whenever we find a heart in our tea leaf readings it is suppose to inspire us to be aware of our internal focus, this is the most important area of our life. It suggests that we need to be aware of what we enjoy in life, good or bad, positive or negative. Occasionally, a heart is also used to symbolize love and romance, charity, joy and compassion. Heart plays a very important symbolic role in describing relationships. Whether inspired by romance, family, friendship, this powerful emotion is at the heart of humanity.
Detailed meaning of seeing a heart in your teacup
- Seen a pair of hearts - more than one love is coming your way.
- Seen a broken heart.
Meaning of heart in your tea leaf reading
- Top of teacup: to find a heart in the top of the tea leaf reading symbolises vitality and love.
- Heart in the middle of teacup: represents love and romance are going to take centre stage in life.
- Lines are broken: If you see broken heart this means you may suffer heart ache.
- Bottom of teacup: the heart sign in the bottom of the teacup means you should be aware of heart ache, an unfaithful lover or a cheating person. It advises you to be careful to avoid pain and loss.
- This symbol indicates a genuine and trustworthy person whose affections will be well placed and whose life will abound in good works and happy associations. To the young it shows engagement in marriage, and to those of more advanced years marriage or a very close friendship.
- If a crown should be near a heart it denotes honours. If dots are near, financial gain and true love.
- A fruit near, pleasures.
- Two hearts together, certain marriage. If a letter can be seen near, it signifies the initial of the person's name.
By Flo Saul
Oct 20, 2012