Condor has bigger wing area than any other Bird and Andean Condor fly’s with greatest agility and grace which makes them special.
He is using rise of air currents and fly with wing area wide open. He uses wings ends to control direction of flight and by opening and closing it. They live in high areas, like Andes Mountains in South America where Andean Condor soars at the mountains and thus not visible to other creatures living below. Watching this bird flying so high, Incas called him ApuKunter, which in their language means that she has the carrier of prayers to the Gods. Now, countries of South America recognize that Andean Condor is a part of their national heritage and they use it a symbol of their coat of arms or on their flags.
Andean Condors have a nest in exposed ledges of mountains and they often roost there. On every second year they have a “chat” and they rise on bare rock to celebrate born of their Chick. Mother and Father of little Andean Condor both incubate their eggs and they are both feeding their Chick until she grows up to a big Andean Condor who will rule this areas. Thing that we must mention about the condors is that they MATE FOR LIFE. They remain in family together forever.
Watching Andean Condor when he is flying represents a great sight which must be seen if you want to enjoy in its greatness. Only bird that has a greater wingspan then Condor is his “cousin” called Marabou Stork. When she howls to the peaks of Andean she struggles successfully with strongest wings in the this part of the World. She conquers every wind that wants to stop her on its way.
Andean Condor’s have specific teaching methods and they have something that people call Unity.
They are struggling for each other, all for one and one for all. That is a must in their rules.
Condors have a dreaming when they dream about sharing their knowledge to others, and they don’t want them leaving that for themselves.
They even are advises in local legends. Don’t try to be a Condor, mountains are too high. This proverb by Mapuche Indian tribe shows to us how we are little in eyes of a Condor.
Andean Condor’s have a wisdom which includes.
- Having a prophecy.
- Having a great new vision.
- Be a great parent.
- Be full of faithfulness.
- Have unity in your lines.
- Be connected to your seniors and juniors.
- Have a source of Virility.
- Follow your heart and listen what is telling you.
- Remind of your spirit.
- Protect yourself and protect other Condors.
- Soar above your limitations, be best.
- Know ancient mysteries which are smart.
- Think about stuff, are they possible and if they are, bring it and present it!
- See deep in your soul.
- Listen messages from your spirit.
- Last one is to have a shelter from harsh winds.
Condor shows up as a spirit guide when
- You need to have good communication.
- You need to be powerful.
- You need good leadership.
- You need to be strong.
- You need to be gentle.
Call on Condor as a spirit guide when
- You need to reenergise yourself.
- You need strength.
- You need to be gentle to others.
- You need power.
- You need to have good communication skills.
By Flo Saul
Mar 24, 2013