To dream of your ear is a warning that people are talking about you according to 1930’s dream dictionary, if you dream of your earlobe then this signifies a spirit connection with another person close to you. Dreaming of the ear is also associated with your social life.
To dream of seeing or touching your earlobe in your dream, may mean the following:
- Expressing any type of negativity to the elements within your dream if the situation was not making you feel comfortable.
- The dream involved fear or not being things beyond the obvious.
Detailed dream meaning...
If you dream that you are finding it hard to hear then this dream means that things in life are going to get more complex. To dream that you are deaf is in relation to you not being able to listen to others when it comes to advice. The meaning of this dream is that you must be open to other people’s views. To dream that your earlobes are a strange shape, such as long, short or round means that you are going to have royalty brush in your daily life! To dream that your earlobe has been stretched demonstrates that you need to be connected to your family members better, have you lost contact with anyone? To dream of itching your earlobes means that you want to do something different with your life. There is also some sexual desire if you dream of other peoples earlobes. To touch another persons earlobe in a dream represents a need to be open of others ideas.
1920s dream dictionary meanings...
- To touch your earlobe = Good times ahead and good luck in your job.
- To see other peoeple’s earlobes= Things are going to be delayed but great things await you in the future.
- To loose your hearing in a dream = Disagreement with a loved one.
- Rubbing Earlobes= You will overcome any barriers or obstacles.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of Earlobes…
Fun. Celebration. Guilty. Scared. Not able to understand the events. Strange. Pleasure. Protected. Comforted. Loved. Appreciation. Fear of the future. Problems encountered leading to confusion. Positive energies. Respect for others. Emotional. Giving. Closeness in companionship. Unwilling to please. Allowing others to be the provider. Expression of love and spirituality. Contentment.