The ancient dream interpreters believed that dreaming of an airport shows that your life would benefit from new relationships, new dimensions, a range of backgrounds, some travel, and a new phase of life. If you dream of an airport the interpretation will depend if the airport is crowded or empty and your intention in the airport.
To dream of an empty airport signifies that changes are afoot and shortly you will have a situation that must come to ahead. To dream of a crowded airport means that if the slightest thing goes wrong you have been expecting the worse to happen. This dream signifies that new beginnings and many ambitious are coming your way. It may be that some ideas have been in your mind for a while and it is now time to start to put these ideas into action.
In your dream you may have...
- Found yourself waiting in an airport terminal.
- Missed your flight.
- Waiting in an airport lounge.
- Seen a runway.
- Been in an empty airport.
- Found yourself in a crowded airport.
- Missed your flight.
Positive changes are afoot if…
- The overall conditions within your dream are positive in nature.
- You boarded the flight.
- You are you were in complete control of the situations within your dream.
New beginnings in your life are needed if in your dream…
- You experienced any type of emotional pain in your dream.
- The dream involved feeling emotionally upset.
- The airport was scary or frightening.
Areas of your life that this dream is connected with…
- New beginnings are on the cards.
- New phase of life is possible.
Detailed dream interpretation...
To wait for someone to come off a plane in an airport means you are building important stages in your journey of life, but you must try to be more positive about when things go wrong. To see a commercial airplane represents your life's paths and the journey signifies parts of your life. This is also a representation of the people or organizations that support you throughout your life's journey. If you had a smooth comfortable flight then this dream means that you will have a series of positive feelings and support from friends. You may have to change your travel plans, or delay a project that you are working on for the moment if your airplane was delayed.
- Air hostess: It is important to take some time off work.
- Waiting for a flight: if this flight crashes or is delayed then it shows that you may encounter a women in life that may be domineering. Simply waiting for a flight is a positive meaning. To wait in an airport lounge indicates that there maybe a new twist to life, especially from a love context.
- Boarding a plane: indicates that you are clever and that you will get by on your discipline and the willingness to work hard.
- Loosing your airline ticket: the flight may take us to new "higher places" in light of this loosing your ticket may mean that it's time to ensure new departures in life are not missed.
- Sitting in an airport: suggests that changes will imminent. You have a desire or need for adventure.
- Landing at the airport: representation of feeling lonely around others.
- Missing a flight at airport: indicates the feeling of worry regarding plans. This can also mean that you have lost an opportunity that is important to you. You may have a special talent for business and personal dealings in the near future.
- Collecting someone from the airport: a routine is going to change shortly. To collect someone you know suggests that you are going to meet up with them soon. To collect a stranger indicates a new relationship will be formed.
- Planning a journey: to plan airport stops indicate that you will be planning a business venture soon.
- Lost in the airport: you need to find your feet at work.
- Cannot get to the airport: an objective is going to be difficult to reach.
- Aim to catch a flight: if you have a need to get a flight it indicates a change of routine is required.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of an airport…
Worried about the airport, emotionally disturbed, fear of missing the flight, inability to get to airport, cannot catch the flight, collecting a person from the airport.